[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[serious] life choices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tech industry.jpg (811KB, 1552x1597px) Image search: [Google]
tech industry.jpg
811KB, 1552x1597px
Soon I'll have to enroll in university and there are two subjects I'm interested in. One is chemistry and the other is CS/Information Engineering. One of the few reasons I wouldn't take CS/information engineering is that the whole industry or subject is filled with trannies, cucks, hipster, faggots, stacies, feminists, betas and mostly people that don't know shit. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just look at the picture and you know who I mean.
In my country, where I live the market for people with a degree in CS is actually very good compared to other countries where supply is higher than the demand, but every company here that has something to do with IT is a fucking marketing company full of the mentioned people and all they do is web design/SEO and it's full with the people I mentioned. The companies that do the real, valuable and interestng work are very rare and far away from where I live. I can't really decide for myself and people here often tell me it's not worth, except if you're self-employed like consulting. The other thing is that the field doesn't really look exciting either for people that want to start their own business. I don't really know what to do and will probably take chemistry or chemical engineering over CS, but I fear that I'll regret my decision and hope some of you guys can help me a bit more with that.
>>
Before I forget it. Are any anon here that actually work, self-employed and in what area ?
>>
What's a good app for making serious life choices?
>>
>>60379483
my dad does consulting in the kc area in us. he does good and makes a lot of money. it was tough for him to start out but now he wakes up at 9, gets to work around 11, and gets home around 4. he is his own boss and is living life. so not bad if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>60379423
>chemical engineering

Do it
>>
>>60379423
If you know how to program, you can get a CS/IT job with any degree especially with a STEM degree. Go for ChemE.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.