[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on WikiLeaks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rubon32.png (17KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
rubon32.png
17KB, 360x240px
Thoughts on WikiLeaks?
>>
Assange is dead so it's basically a new government tool that """leaks"""" info only to still seem legit
>>
>>60378440
Unironically a Russian operated company used to leak US information
>>
>>60378440
The misunderstood good guys
Jews are really crafty at spreading lies
>>
>>60378440
fake news
>>
I have no idea what kind of oversight they have as an organization. What measure of proof is provided for the leaks they provide? Or do they just say "trust us bro" and we're to assume that no one could fabricate an incriminating email?
>>
The good guys when they leaked stuff about bush
The bad guys when they leaked stuff about hillary
>>
>>60378621
Emails have protocols to make sure they're legit
You will note the DNC didnt formally contest the authenticity
>>
>>60378640
They were good when they leaked about both
>>
>>60378621
>I have no idea what kind of oversight they have as an organization
They have none
>>
Assange is too busy leveraging it as his personal 'revenge against the west' tool for it to fulfill its intended purpose anymore.
It'll be better off whenever something catches up to him and he's out of a position of influence.
>>
>>60379771
>Assange is too busy leveraging it as his personal 'revenge against the west' tool
Unfortunately, the west is falling apart, and people are tired of it. He's simply reporting what he is given, and he's getting a lot of help from pissed off Americans.
>>
KGB agents trying to undermine the west, happily we seen to have been caching on to them as macron managed to get elected an trump is soon to be impeached
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.