[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a motherboar?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6157.jpg (868KB, 2291x2262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6157.jpg
868KB, 2291x2262px
What's a motherboar?
>>
When their young are around they are almost as dangerous as neckbears
>>
>>60375098
This. Especially the gaming ones, they don't play around.
>>
>>60375062
gigabyte is shit clearly
>>
>>60375062
A motherboar is a motherboard without a D.
You need to give it the D, anon.
>>
>>60375062
Don't get too close to that motherboar, they gigabyte
>>
Boars will fuck your shit up. You think it's a joke getting killed by a pig but it's not.
>>
>>60375663
/thread
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 122x90px)
images.jpg
4KB, 122x90px
{ Motherboar }
www.motherboar.net/
MOTHERBOAR was a terrifying, primal explosion of awesome metallic thunder. With supernatural songwriting skills, boundless creativity, and some of the most ...
Mother Boar - Gode Cookery
www.godecookery.com/cookies/ckpages/mboar.html
A beautiful, buxom mother boar with her piglets. This is a wonderfully large cookie with incredible details, from the sow's hirsute body to the leaves & acorns on ...
Mother Boar - Terisutaen - Original Work [Archive of Our Own]
https://archiveofourown.org/works/10210316
Mar 10, 2017 - Over the years he developed a new perspective on mother nature, he started to respect ... Amelia was eager to show Quinton the boar's babies.
>>
>>60375062
It's like a female boar or something. Must be one of those fucked up transgender things. Disgusting.
>>
Motherboars and neckbears both lack the D

Really activates your almonds
>>
>>60375619
This.
>>
File: 123241243.jpg (127KB, 600x411px)
123241243.jpg
127KB, 600x411px
>>60375062
>Gaming Mother boar
>>
op uve made a huge mistake i bought this board and holy fuck is it awful.
bios is barron and u can only use xmp to overclock ran. and now my system only boots by clearing cmos each time.
avoid gigashit b350 boards.
>>
File: 1445294603347.jpg (38KB, 450x495px)
1445294603347.jpg
38KB, 450x495px
>>60377231
>>
A sow, right?
>>
>>60375469
this.

they really are shit.

they serve bios updates on russian (sic!) ftp servers as self extracting archives in form of exe files

what the fuck do you have to smoke to think that thats a good idea?

their uefis are bugridden an
>>
>>60377365
d ugly. and when you tell them, they offer to exchange the mainboard

how the fuck would that help in any way? its the firmware, not the hardware.

makes me mad
>>
>>60375062
It's a boar that had kids. Prepare some bacon anon.
>>
http://youtu.be/nkntWzlfL40
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.