[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>communist china >electronic markets straight out of science

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: shzn.jpg (180KB, 960x666px) Image search: [Google]
shzn.jpg
180KB, 960x666px
>communist china
>electronic markets straight out of science fiction
>people will repair everything for you
>true freedom

>meanwhile in the so called "land of the free"
>consumers get fucked over by giant corporations day by day
>patents, lawsuits, spyware
>"enjoy your piece of tech that we technically still own and can shut it off remotely if we want to"
>>
I'll bite.
China is as free as the wild west was. Their laws are only so unenforced because they have a shitton of manpower as well as the need to compete with USA. To advance, they're pushing the cart with billions of people instead of creating a motor. We'll see where China sits with that if they every actually surpass the USA.
>>
File: 1493866908333.png (255KB, 355x362px) Image search: [Google]
1493866908333.png
255KB, 355x362px
>china
>communist
>>
>>60373537
noam chomsky says a lot of the Chinese economy is foreign owned and China is facing a lot of domestic problems unparalleled in the history of the USA.

"China is developing, but there is no evidence to prove that its internal development is causing a threat to the West. What is challenging the US is not China’s development, but its independence. That is the real challenge."
>>
File: Screenshot_20170513-140458.png (318KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170513-140458.png
318KB, 1080x1920px
>>60374735
Well thankfully Noam is a fucking idiot anyway.
>>
>>60373192
Chinese corporation fuck Chinese customers in the ass all the time. They'll literally sell you their scraps that weren't good enough for the western market and you'll be left gambling whenever you go buy something.
>>
>>60373192
>Being a wage slave (using this term properly) for pennies
>True freedom
>>
>>60373192
shit bait
>>
really activates my almonds
>>
>>60374960
This. Chinese consumers purchase western goods whenever they can due to quality and safety.
>>
>>60373192
Shenzhen is old news now. There has to be another "silicon valley of hardware" similar to Shenzhen in China.
Please do note that not all Chinese cities are as open as Shenzhen.
>>
>>60374735
Noam Chomsky Is a fucking retard.
>>
>>60375035
whats the point of this picture?

she's hot without makeup too
>>
>>60375938
what do you mean??
>>
>>60373192
>communist china
China is not communist. It's capitalist.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.