[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would it take for YOU to move back to Windows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1469596726373.jpg (246KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1469596726373.jpg
246KB, 627x502px
What would it take for YOU to move back to Windows?
>>
Brain removal.
>>
>>60371586
if it were shilled as much as linux i might start considering it
>>
>>60371586
I've never used anything but windows anon.
>>
>>60371586
World-wide ransomware exploit on GNU/Linux systems.
>>
Realizing that video/music editing and CAD is non-existent on Linux.
>>
>>60371586
>What would it take for YOU to move back to prison?
hmm... my nogging is in full throttle joggin
>>
>>60371586
But I never left.
>>
>>60371789
There is Divininci Resolve on Linux. I've only used it a few times but it does a good job for basic youtube videos.
>>
>>60371718
Learn to update you fucking pajeet.
>>
Beatles reunion concert tour.
>>
>>60371851
Oh, so you mean exactly what everyone using Windows should have done and if they did, this whole thing would have been avoided?

Why is telling people to update not the solution for Windows but is for you freetards? Make up your fucking minds.
>>
replace the kernel with Linux kernel
add GNU coreutils
make it open source
>>
Give photoshop a decent green pepper brush.
>>
Software I need for my job only being available on Windows.

Oh hey look I'm on Windows. Crazy how nature do that.
>>
>>60371586
I'd have to end up in an accident, become a quadriplegic and the only computer that I could use would be some Windows PC that has highly specialized software that only runs on Windows. Basically Stephen Hawking type of fuckup.

Other than that, I'm not retarded to use Winshit.
>>
A Klondike bar.
>>
>>60371586
make it open source
>>
>>60371586
Turning it into a Unix(-like) OS that uses X11, no ads, no forced updates
>>
>>60371586
Commercial LTSB with a single option to disable all Microsoft telemetry entirely in every edition of w10. Removal of ads from the UI in all edition and a formal apology for their insertion. No gating of networking features behind "editions" as though nobody has a network at home or only has a network in a professional setting.
>>
STALKER 2
>>
>>60372396
>Commercial LTSB
To clarify, I mean LTSB without volume licensing.
>>
>Windows One
>OSS
>developed by male arayan programmers
>>
i have no idea, i don't want to use windows

if it was made foss and had a proper package manager, that'd go a long way
>>
whats with all the linux pajeet shills
>>
>>60371586
Windows literally did NOTHING wrong
>promptly patched vulnerability
>going out of their way to patch their unsupported OS like xp
>>
>What would it take for YOU to move back to Windows?
If... hmm.

If they kept Windows 7 forever in support? And didn't block updates for it on Ryzen systems? Then maybe I could switch back.
>>
>>60371586
Making a new open source version of Windows based on the Linux kernel.
>>
>>60376571
The expression “the Linux kernel” can easily be misunderstood as meaning “the kernel of Linux” and implying that Linux must be more than a kernel. You can avoid the possibility of this misunderstanding by saying or writing “the kernel, Linux” or “Linux, the kernel”.
>>
If they fired all their UI developers, all of them, to the last one, and initiated an overhaul program whereby Aero, Metro, and updated Classic would be the 3 completely separate themes to choose with a well developed ecosystem for custom user themes, such that we don't have a Frankenstein stitched-together broken monster as Windows is now.
>>
>>60371611
/thread
>>
Simple. Have Microcock sell Windows to an open-source company and lynch their board of directors for all of the world to see while begging for forgiveness. Anything short of that is not enough.
>>
Open Source, better permissions system, better separation of applications into individual easily replaced pieces, no ads.
>>
>>60377206
>no ads
B-but muh capitalism!
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.