[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Switch in WannaCry Ransomware Souce Code Found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: output_Oax7bM-17628f27e44b2352.gif (145KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
output_Oax7bM-17628f27e44b2352.gif
145KB, 400x250px
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3196515/security/a-kill-switch-is-slowing-the-spread-of-wannacry-ransomware.html
>>
>>60365511
Killswitch domain
http://www.iuqerfsodp9ifjaposdfjhgosurijfaewrwergwea.com/
>>
>>60365735
lol
>>
Technically, people will slowly but surely understand why it is not possible to be a computer illiterate. Those trojans, ransomware, etc. are bringing us the Linux desktop.
>>
>>60365824
unlikely, old fucks will just refuse to learn
>>
>>60365824
>are bringing us the Linux desktop
>implying normies could handle lincucks
>implying windows isn't here to stay

Literally never going to happen you smelly autistic virgin neckbeard basement dweller. Now go play with your retarded autism simulator OS and be sure to kys after you are done.
>>
>>60365824

Literally nobody who doesn't skip security updates like a retard or has such a retard on his local network got affected.
>>
>>60365861
>>60365877
They'll be forced to learn.
>>
>>60365824
It's time to move to another sekret klub
>>
>anti virus software blocks the domain rendering the killswitch useless
>>
>>60365824
lol, no.

They'll just regulate Microsoft to do """""security updates""""" as a legal requirement
>>
Are you going to upgrade from Windows 7 now or are you going to be a cuck and let Russians keep making ransom ware for your PC.
>>
>>60365990
I've always wanted to try *BSD
>>
>>60365877
Haha that's rich.
Microsoft stopped signing security updates for Win7 for a while now
>>
>>60366115
You mean the OS they said that was dangerous to stay on and they gave everybody free updates for?
>>
>>60366060
you can't force a company to make updates
>>
>>60365903
No they won't. Windows overlords will do anything in their power to please normies so they can stay on their OS. We are all going to die from a meteor strike/ww3 before lincucks see any mainstream usage of their autism OS.

So once again, kys.
>>
>>60365824
Is there anything inherently secure about linux? What's to stop someone from just targeting linux instead if it becomes the standard?
>>
>>60366218
Retard.
>>
>>60365824
yes, it'll be the year of the linux desktop for sure this time
>>
>>60365511
> simply checking domain.
Pajeet you had one job...
>>
>>60366231
It will happen anon.
>>
>>60366089
I think I'll keep cucking for the Russians.
>>
The worst part is that some people already infected will not connect back to the internet to disinfect their pcs out of fear and they will lose their files.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.