[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Memedows Ben.png (17KB, 332x84px) Image search: [Google]
Memedows Ben.png
17KB, 332x84px
Lets talk about this shit.

First up, pic related. Why the fuck have they turned the search bar into a button and moved it from the Start Menu and into the fucking Taskbar?
>>
You never needed the search bar/icon, just type something into the start menu and it will automatically search.
>>
>>60363713
Holy shit. That's the best thing I've seen Microshit do in years.

Now I've just got to figure out how to remove that ugly magnifying glass. Any ideas?
>>
Anyone encounter any problems related to Creator's Update? I haven't updated yet and wondering what I'd be getting myself into.
>>
>>60363780
The only issue I've had so far is that the update took two fucking hours to install.
>>
File: hide.png (33KB, 550x478px) Image search: [Google]
hide.png
33KB, 550x478px
>>60363756
Pic related
>>60363780
Boot time feels a bit longer to me
>>
>>60363756
huh?
right click>unpin you dummy
>>
>>60363838
Doesn't work.

>>60363825
Thanks anon.
>>
>>60363813
Did you download it via the Windows 10 assistant tool or from a CU iso ?
>>
File: night light.png (23KB, 381x291px) Image search: [Google]
night light.png
23KB, 381x291px
So what's this meant to be? I didn't catch it in any of the article I've found about the update.
>>
>>60363907
It makes the blue colors on your screen warmer at a scheduled time to help you sleep better.
>>
>>60363869
How the fuck didn't you find this out by yourself? It took me like 2 seconds to realise this after instsalling the OS.

>>60363780
I upgraded and no problems so far. I would advise to do a clean install and therefore avoiding 99% of the problems you could have. Windows sucks with updating, it's a miracle I had no issues.
>>
>Why the fuck have they turned the search bar into a button and moved it from the Start Menu and into the fucking Taskbar?
It was a search field on the taskbar already. Did you just upgrade to Win 10 or something?

>>60363780
Tried updating to Creator's Update last month and Explorer crashed whenever I'd try to delete anything.
>>
Damn OP just google this shit.
>>
>>60363968
Did you try running an sfc /scannow from cmd prompt run as Admin ?
>>
>>60363905
It downloaded itself in the usual Windows 10 way.

>>60363957
>How the fuck didn't you find this out by yourself?
I assumed that it was a function of the bar, not the menu.
>>
>>60363968
>Tried updating to Creator's Update last month and Explorer crashed whenever I'd try to delete anything.
That's data protection for you.
>>
COMMAND PROMPT HAS 256 COLOURS AND MOUSE SUPPORT AND YOU CAN LAUNCH IT FROM LINUX IN WINDOWS
THIS IS THE FUTURE LADS
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.