[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google "assistant"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Pharo Rocher.jpg (149KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Pharo Rocher.jpg
149KB, 1024x1024px
what do you all think of google assistant, personally I'm mute and can't use it at all, which is frustrating when you pay a few hundred for a phone but whatever, otherwise mobile thread.
>>
Y'all are fucking useless, i just want a way to turn this gay shit off, i can't speak to it, did those morons not think of this? i can't beleive i wasted my fucking money on this stupid fucking phone
>>
Hi there. You seem to think we care about what you have to not say.
We don't.
We're also not your phone's consumer outreach forum or a tech support team.
You suck and we hate you.
Have a day.
>>
>>60359872
you know what, I'm mad, or I was mad, I figured someone here could help me, I realize I was wrong, but you seem to make the assumption that i give a single shit about your stupid hateful opinions, if someone here wanted to be a nice person and help me out I would have been glad, but that didn't happen because you everyone here was apparently bullied as a kid and wants to take it on on the rest of the world, or maybe you are just a little kid, but that doesn't really matter, and don't think I didn't try to contact the useless fucks over at google, they don't want to help, they want people to use their stupid fucking app, I'm fucking tired now, go to hell
>>
I wish Google Assistant where functional in my native language, if you don't talk in English you lost a lot of functions. In the other side, I'm happy with the compatibility of smart things.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170415-025745.png (146KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170415-025745.png
146KB, 1080x1920px
My most used feature is the mad libs.
>>
>>60359423
Kys you useless fuck
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.