[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zune

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: zune-repair-parts.jpg (52KB, 679x258px) Image search: [Google]
zune-repair-parts.jpg
52KB, 679x258px
What does /g/ think of the long-dead Zune lineup?
>>
Dead memes
>>
>>60345434
Wasn't as good as the iPod series.
>>
>>60346542
How so?
>>
I loved my zune, I wished there was a way to up the storage on the HD though.
>>
>>60346560
Came out way too late, shitty user interface and user experience, didn't work with iTunes.
>>
>>60346614
>shitty user interface

but you said it didn't work with itunes
>>
>>60346614
the user interface was fine, better than the ipod.
the zune software was miles better than itune ever was on windows.
itune was shit even on osx and its still is
>>
>>60346658
iTunes used to be very good on Mac. It never was decent on Windows.
>>
>>60346614
>Came out way too late
yes
> shitty user interface
Zune HD was awesome and had superb audio quality
>user experience
potentially. the sync software was not as solid as itunes, but still miles ahead of the earlier windows media player sync

so generally i would say the highly delayed market entry killed it before it even started
>>
File: Windows_XP_Zune.png (254KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Windows_XP_Zune.png
254KB, 1024x768px
>>60346700
This. The actual Zune software was sweet. So was the l33t Windows XP theme.
>>
Still use my 120GB from time to time. One of my favorite features was that you could download your music from the Zune to your computer. It was basically an MP3 player/external hard drive just for music.
>>
File: zune4software1big[1].jpg (824KB, 3300x2221px) Image search: [Google]
zune4software1big[1].jpg
824KB, 3300x2221px
I still like the Zune software desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.