[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ransomware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: whos.png (79KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
whos.png
79KB, 1600x900px
Pic related

What should I do to prefect my ransomware? its full screen and blocking everything from opening. it also copies itself into startup and does the usuall stuff like disabling mouse, disabling antiviruses and firewalls and google and everything and oviousally encrypting all the files and messing up any .exe's. I kinda also want to add a keylogger to this.

>btw I don't plan on using it on people, im just bored and making shit
>>
Also the backround binary is a gif (https://giphy.com/gifs/matrix-9r1MaH6a9VFo4/)
>>
>le epic haxor xDDDDD
You must be at least 18 years old to post here.
>>
>>60336954
You must have an IQ over 25 to respond to this post, kindly remove yourself.
>>
>The threat is identified as a low-tier crypto-threat
>the authors of the Gruxer Ransomware may not be a group of experienced threat creators. Moreover, the programmers behind the Gruxer Ransomware seem to have limited capabilities, and their product is detected by most of the conventional AV engines.

You get pleasure from roleplaying as people who can't into grammar in order to get some anonymous replies. Pitiful.
>>
>>60336981
I have't even finished making it, I would be surprised if it was already detected. I haven't uploaded it or shared it yet. Dumbass
>>
>>60336981
if you remove the virus, are the files still encrypted?
>>
>>60337213
Hell ye, gl removing the virus
>>
Realize you're extorting money by people stupid enough to not have a backup, much less the knowledge to hibernate the computer while your software is at work and extract the private key afterwards. You should be paying those people to kill themselves instead.

Also realize you can make the computers do anything you want instead making your presence immediately known. Botnet people instead. Start a Tor Hidden Service on the compromised machine and use your own C&C servers to issue orders. Charge people for those orders. Mine {bit,doge,faggot,...}coins once computer is idle and exfiltrate them. Whatever looks interesting.
>>
>>60337336
Theres no private key
deletes all backups
>>
>>60337403
>no private key

Nice encryption there, faggot.

>deletes all backups.

Wow I didn't know your shitty program somehow remotely power my offline hard disks and erase data on it. Everybody stand back, I might need TWO tinfoils for this one.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>60337403
>No private key
>>
>>60336871
Make it demand the user 1cc battletoads.
>>
>>60336871
If you did want to make money from it, you have to convince them that it will decrypt. Let them pick one file to decrypt for free, and then let them pay $10 and decrypt one other file before they send the full amount. Make sure the network setup is bulletproof and has infinite retries etc. If people see that it unlocks, they will pay.

Alternatively, don't be a cunt.
>just bored
Do something productive.
>>
File: 1493573199762.jpg (14KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493573199762.jpg
14KB, 540x527px
>He doesn't rob his computer back at gunpoint
>>
>>60336871
Don't be a nigger OP
>>
>>60337403
>deletes all backups

You're baiting right?
>>
>>60336871
>Format hard drive to previous save state

>Format hard drive to factory state
>Copy files from external hard drive

Hmmm
>>
>>60336871
Make it somethin people would actually pay like 10 bucks.
>>
post source code so i can laugh at you and your skiddy code
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.