[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go to 35:50 in video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0392.jpg (1MB, 3373x2285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0392.jpg
1MB, 3373x2285px
https://youtu.be/dqFkthD_Obo

So fuck Reddit since they are nothing but idiots and I know /g/ does their research, but why can't we all get together and tell nvidia to enable Async in their maxwell cards?
>Inb4 nvidia on suicide watch
>inb4 nvidia cuck

Even you amd fans brag about how competition is good, so why can't we all get together and tell nvidia to enable it in their driver for maxwell?

Go to 35:50 in the video
>>
>>60335029
Bump, I'm curious also.
>>
>>60335029
Because they don't give a flying fuck about you. They want you to buy their shiny new hardware.
>>
File: Comb18042017090310.jpg (463KB, 1122x2012px) Image search: [Google]
Comb18042017090310.jpg
463KB, 1122x2012px
>>60335461
They're also willing to suck intel's cock for bread crumbs
>>
>>60335512
Now that's something they should definitely fix. But probably won't.
>>
>>60335461
Well instead of just stating the obvious, can we get some users to start getting on threads and questioning nvidia. In the past when a company has pressure on their back from a good amount of customers, they turn around pretty fast. So if we speak up then we shouldn't have any issues about Nvidia fixing this issue.

Maxwell supports async and the the more competitive nvidia gets the more amd gets. So ignore who is team green and red and let's build up competition
>>
File: 1396459775183.png (162KB, 284x281px) Image search: [Google]
1396459775183.png
162KB, 284x281px
>>60335645
Maybe you can make a petition on change.org
>>
>>60335544
you think they would, but i understand why nvidia wouldn't. every amd cpu sold, a portion of that profit goes to their gpu division. and vice versa with amd gpus to cpu's.

ever since amd bought ati, nvidia has felt betrayed and their behavior is the equivalent to a women scorned.

as much as they want cash from amd users, i mean think of the irony. amd cpu with an nvidia gpu, but at the same time, huang loathes amd with a fiery passion.
>>
>>60335693
Too ignored these days... we need to flood the nvidia forums. Just like the 970 fiasco
>>
>unironically thinking that async is good

you AMD shill fanboys need to fuck off, async is just an amd shill attempt at ruining the market so they can force nvidia to increase prices more, you faggots need to step off of the company before we have actual issues
>>
>>60336348
That got a response because of a class action lawsuit.
>>60336455
There wasn't a single part of that bait that even made sense.
>>
>>60336455
U idiot I was talking about putting our differences aside and get proper support that is locked maxwell... this is the dumb shit I find on Reddit.
>back you go
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.