[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ explain this logic that ppl want fucking live tv again, i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (62KB, 863x620px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
62KB, 863x620px
/g/ explain this logic that ppl want fucking live tv again, i understand the whole marketing meme of taking something away only to offer it again later and seem great (See any annual video game series) but this is just retarted.

the entire point of cordcutting was for the on-demand aspect, not watching live, there is no such thing as "live" programming that is already produced and people already have spoken in droves that waiting to watch it on-demand without commercials was more appealing than watching it "live" (aka first on tv)

ps dont tell me this is for /tv/, we all know tv doesnt actually discuss logical things except thinly veiled fap threads about actresses
>>
You can't really openly endorse piracy of TV shows because not everything's on netflix, you know?
>>
I thought youtube TV was literally just airing traditional cable and local TV stations through the internet?
>>
>>60334951

there's nothing being pirated, netflix/hulu ect.. legally offer all the shows just on-demand

now they're all trying to offer "live tv" again which is fucking retarded and the exact opposite reason people cut their cords but there are zero articles actually discussing this fact

also most places offer these barebones 20-30 channels for the same price anyways and higher quality since a 1Mb/s (average 1080p internet stream) cant compare to 8-9Mb/s which cable uses for its signals

i get shit in the mail all the time to re-add cable to my charter service and would come with like 200 channels for 30-40 bucks and a DVR

this shit aint even on par with that
>>
>>60334817
Sports. Political debates. Any number of other live events. Surprised you even had to ask this dumb of a fucking question
>>
>>60336754
Make a 24 hour schedule with just those, based on a topic.
>>
>>60336803
Espn and cnn already does that fag
>>
>>60336803
Why? I dont spend 24 hours a day watching tv
>>
News and sports op, people want live news and sports. They're the final link in cord cutting.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.