[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does anyone still use facebook at this point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 11

Why does anyone still use facebook at this point?
>>
>jewkerberg

what else is new
>>
keep in touch with older relatives i imagine? i never used it. but for comunication with older people, it's probably a good choice

i imagine people don't want to move on because of "everyone" already being there too
>>
>>60331395
>shutting down atheist groups
Wtf I love Facebook now
>>
>>60331588
>shutting down atheist groups in favor of muslim groups
>>
>>60331736
One step at a time
>>
>>60331771
before the islamic revolution
>>
as a spic explain to me how Jews are different than regular white people because Mark Zuckerberg looks like every other white person
>>
>>60332466
Let me guess, you think you're white too?
>>
>>60332841
You're retarded and can't read.
>>
>>60331395
I have a weeb account with a fake name that I use to connect with other weebs and shitpost endlessly, constantly getting reported and having my accounts disabled by facebook, but I just keep making more. I do it because it's fun to connect with other shitposting weebs and use facebook for a purpose that it wasn't intended for, especially when you infiltrate local buy/sell/trade fb groups and start fucking with normies on there, or job/career pages
>>
>>60332841
Did he say he thought he was white?
>>
>>60331395
meme pages
>>
>>60331395
It lets me keep up with my friends from high school / college. Facebook was the cool new thing when I graduated high school in 2006. I don't use twitter, instagram, snapchat, or whatever else the kids are using these days but facebook is useful in keeping in touch with some of my friends that I rarely see.
>>
>>60332466
the ashkenazi jew is pale in complexion but has characteristic eyes, ears and nose.
>>
I only use it to be in groups but I'm thinking about just making a new account, not add any friends on it and set it to private
>>
>>60333084
Same here. I don't get why people are so scared of Facebook when you can put fake information in every field, and you're never forced to upload photos of yourself. If you're only shitposting with dumbasses you met on IRC/4chan/whatever the fuck then it all works out.
>>
>>60331588
Fuck off Christ cuck
>>
>>60333445
Can you always tell Jews apart from other white people or is it hard sometimes? Do Jews consider themselves white?
>>
>>60333579
Whitey here, it can be pretty hard. I know a lot of non-jews who have big ass noses and you'd think they were jewish if you glanced at them.
>>
I still can't believe atheists of all people became punching bags for liberals. Yes, they're sometimes obnoxious but they literally embody left-liberalism.
>>
>>60332466
Jews are white, despite what the germaboos on /pol/ will have you believe. Practically nothing of note has ever been accomplished by the Germanic and Celtic peoples that /pol/ insists are the only "real" white people. If you're going to separate Semites and Mediterraneans away from Whites, then you have to acknowledge that Whites are just LARPing snowniggers.
>>
gab.ai
>>
>>60331588
Fuck off sand nigger
>>
>>60333801
>t.nigger
>>
>>60331395
dumbfucks. all of them.

t. faceberg
>>
>>60331395
Based Zuckerjew, buying Oculus Rift as I type this
>>
>>60331588
Based, atheists should be in jail.
>>
File: 1438094521822.gif (344KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1438094521822.gif
344KB, 256x192px
>>60331395
I unironically wish I used it more. From a technical standpoint, it's the only social platform that isn't total ass and makes an effort to improve regularly. e.g., it's the only social platform I know of that has granular interpersonal privacy settings on posts based on location, network, or done arbitrarily so you can share a post or picture with certain sub-groups of friends without dealing with your grandmother seeing it. Being able to have a regular profile and a "page" lets you separate your personal stuff from a business or formal persona.

Of course, none of the people I actually talk to on a regular basis use Facebook so I end up never using it.
>>
>>60331588
>>60334152

This is why christcucks cannot be taken seriously. They bitch and moan that atheists supposedly don't criticize Islam enough, and when Mark "They trust me. Dumb fucks" Zuckerberg starts deleting atheist groups to appease Muslims, they cheer at him. Pathetic.
>>
>>60332841
I've been mistaken as white,and Jewish in college faggot explain this shit.
>>
>>60334483
A nation with Islam is better than a nation with degenerate atheists.
>>
>>60334619
You're delusional

Back to >>>/pol/, faggot
>>
>>60334655
Name one single thing atheism has contributed to civilization, I too went through my atheist teen rebellion phase and grew out of it.
>>
>>60331395
>atheist
>hate group
>ex-muslim
>hate group
>vote for anyone other than Hillary Clinton
>oh you better believ its a hate group

Facebook, disintegrator of free speech.
>>
>>60334684
Literally all of science.
>>
>>60334418
>isn't total ass
>doesn't even let you upload lossless images
>>
I think most of the users and growth is from third world countries.

But there still are some users from the West too. Most of them normies and old fucks. Also lots of narcissists who built a lifestyle around begging for attention on facebook every day, by posting all sorts of trivia that makes them look cool and smart.

Other than that, most cool kids left Facebook.

That's why Zuck came out with all this AI bullshit, because he realised he needed to keep the illusion of innovation alive. Needed to give the impression facebook is still relevant.

And considering how much money they got and how many companies they bought, they're pretty much everywhere (they bought whatsapp, instagram and others).

So, we're not gonna get rid of this kike too soon. He's on a highly addictive power trip. It's either he stays in the limelight or he has to go back to being a social retard, on the bottom of the social ladder. He'd very much hate that, so he'll try whatever possible to stay relevant as a botnet owner.
>>
>>60334684
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_science_and_technology

Most leading scientists are atheists

https://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v394/n6691/full/394313a0.html

As a result, a huge part of scientific and technological progress is made by atheists. You will have trouble finding a Muslim scientist worth a shit.
>>
>>60331395
I have a sister who uses it. There's also a neighbor in her 60s who uses it.

>>60331588
>>shutting down free speech
>"Wtf I love Facebook now"
Yeah, censorship is just fine until you're the one being silenced and in some cases in Germany and Sweden fired from your job and/or arrested.

I don't care if you're a atheist or a christian or a mudslime or a whiny leftist snowflake or a based classical libertarian, you should have your free speech and be allowed to share your opinion freely. You can't demand that I'll listen or read your post or care but you should absolutely be allowed to say or write what you want.

>>60334152
>Based, atheists should be in jail.
You can choose to "believe" or you can learn to think for yourself and learn to accept and deal with reality.

To put it slightly differently, you can be a critically thinking person and an atheists or a mentally limited idiot and religious. One excludes the other.
>>
>>60334729
Those were christian scientists
>>
>>60334732
It's not a photo archival service
>>
>>60334732
It's not an image-hosting server.
>>
>>60331588
This
>>
>>60334753
>christian
>scientist
Pick one.
>>
>>60334749
Most the world was built by Christian White men, sweetie

Atheism is just a meme and is dying thanks to radical leftist cucks such as yourself.
>>
>>60334753
Wrong. Science can't be Christian by default.
>>
>>60334749
I bet you think we evolved from apes too
>>
>>60334778
Citation needed, faggot.

This isn't /pol/, retarded memes are not arguments
>>
>>60334483
Christcucks are underage /pol/luters straight from the_donald eager for something to belong to. Don't ever take them seriously.
>>
>>60334753
>>
>>60333084
t.Australian Bogan
>>
>>60334800
Butthurt evolution believing atheist detected. Evolution isn't real regardless of what scientists might say.
>>
>>60331395
Is that confirmed?

In any case FB is mostly for grannies now.
It used to be good when it was just for students and alumni but it has gone to trash now.

I am only on professional Networks like LinkedIn not much better but it keeps the biggest turds out.
>>
>>60334805
The earth is 6,000 years old kid, read the bible for once it has all the answers.
>>
>>60334866
wrong. Even according to the bible.

Note how it reads in Genesis chapter 1: There is actually an undefined period of time between the creation of heaven and earth and the 6 days of creation.
>>
>>60334774
>>60334791
>>60334813
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology
>>
>>60334774
>>60334791

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/oct/15/gods-philosophers-science-book-review

http://strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

https://www.quora.com/Did-Christianity-cause-the-Dark-Ages

https://www.quora.com/Were-the-Dark-Ages-really-pretty-dark/answers/8857667
>>
>He believes in evilution and thinks he smart
Anti god atheists have an agenda, they actually think everything was created from nothing.
>>
>>60334977

And what is the agenda exactly? Telling people to act the best they can because this life is all they have? Sounds truly evil.
>>
>>60334897
>I have a list! That makes me more right than you!
And if the argument were "Women do more for math than men" and I gave you a link to female mathematicians, I'd be just as wrong as you are right now.
>>
>>60334977
Man I respect others believes or more like I don't give a shit. You can't make a blind man see the light after all.

You mention the problem that stuff was created out of nothing, which is indeed a very good question.

Bit don't you realise "God made it" just moves the question to "what made God?" Then Christ fags get all emotional and say he has and will always exist.

But in that case why the unnecessary extra step? You might as well claim that space and time have always existed.

Nothing is solved, problem is moved, more questions arise about The god that everything.
>>
>/g/ - Religious Debates
If you can't stop yourself from taking the bait in arguments about smartphones and programming languages, could you at least stop yourself from taking the bait on this shit? It's not even board related.
>>
>>60331395
wtf? I love facebook now!
>>
>>60331395
Because normies dont have to worry about having their hate speech censored so its a non issue for most people
>>
>>60333646
i embody hitler gassing jews and niggers like you
>>
>>60334152
t. muhammed

>>60334483
>>60334805
hes a mudshit retard
>>
>>60331588
Go worship your jewish lord in hell you filthy cuckstian
>>
>>60334752
>freeze peach memes
free speech is the ability to say what you want without backlash, sjws have proven how effective free speech is in a country by boycotting those that oppose their opinion in very creative ways. For that reason, it is like communism, a cute idea but impossible to achieve.
>>
>>60332466

Jews are like whites when a jew wants to speak on behalf of whites, pic related.

Jews are NOT like whites when being a minority has some sort of benefit, for instance when Morgan Freeman calls Mike (((Wallace))) out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41citwedy_E
>>
why does everyone act like mark zuckerberg is personally behind every act of content moderation on facebook? it's like unironically saying "Thanks obama"
>>
>>60334752
>To put it slightly differently, you can be a critically thinking person and an atheists or a mentally limited idiot and religious. One excludes the other.
Funny, the opposite is most of the times true, atheists limit themselves so much they literally made an app that makes cookie-cutter arguments to debate theism, while theists formulate arguments for and against God's existence and try to poke holes into them.
>>
>>60334152
You have to go back, Ahmed
>>
>>60332466
Jews actually contributed to civilization instead of stealing everything from the romans/Greeks/Arabs then claiming it as their own and being ungrateful to their predecessors.
>>
>>60334897
But all modern scientist that uphold religious beliefs are fucking useless. You simply cant hold the beliefs propagated by any religion and be a scientist also; they simply don't work together. You cant refute evolution while performing microbiology or biology.
>>
>>60334729
kys retard
>>
If you don't use facebook for the sole purpose of talking to Stacey's then it means you are a uggo fagoot.
>>
>>60338562
t. some fucking jew who treats science as the new religion
>>
>>60338596
I agree that there should be active refutation and evolution of our understanding of the world. However only with sufficient evidence to appose it instead of:
>m-muh 500 year old book told me what to say and think
>>
>>60338589
If you use facebook to talk to Stacey's, then you're old as fuck.
>>
>>60338562
Are you retarded?

Not every branch of science is evolutionary biology (soft science) you retard.
>>
>>60332466
Are you blind? They're semetic, look at their noses. They rock the same schnozes Arabs do. Really Jewish men have that same weasely look about them.
>>
>>60331395

How much of facebook is owned by the saudis?
>>
>>60338649
I agree, though I'm not referencing just evolutionary biology; but biology as a whole. We could also reference geology, as the upheld belief that the earth is 10 000 years old is blatantly wrong.

Look, I'm fine with religion coexisting with science; however disagree in it discrediting scientific progress. So far, there has not been evidence to suggest to existence of a god; and until then, I really wont be losing sleep over it.
>>
>>60338662
I thought big noses were an Anglo trait?

Well, along with the innate desire to genocide every population on earth.
>>
>breitbart
kill yourself.
>>
>>60338726
Who are you taking to?
>>60338708
Fuck off jew
>>
Gatta love Dusty.
>>
>>60338708
The problem with 'atheists' aka anti-theists is that all your arguments against religion are solely derived off of the bible. Sometimes even poor translations of Buddhism (the atheist's favorite religion despite actual Buddhists setting themselves on fire as 'enlightenment')
>>
>>60338736
Man 4chan really went downhill since /pol/ leaked.
>>
>>60338754
Science is a method of discovery, not an infallible refutation of religious beliefs you fucking kike
>>
>>60338767
Yeah and it never was.

Leave the Rick and Morty cultist alone. I'm sure it's part of his religion to not understand the philosophy of science.
>>
>All these triggered atheists in here.

The biggest dogma believers are you guys. Most of you know nothing about the sience you praise, making you more religious than most Christiana
>>
>>60338753
Very well, I understand your argument. However, none really point to the existence of a god. I really only reference the bible because that's really were I have a basic understanding. However, I don't believe that there is any evidence to point towards the existence of a god, nor will there ever be. Its based in the context of faith that by not masturbating you will somehow get to valhalla.
>>60338767
I agree, it is. However why believe in religion without any prior evidence to suggest the existence of a god? Also, why believe in a specific religion as apposed to others; as they both suggest they exact same amount of evidence. Why waste your life trying to fit a moral code, on the off chance that after death; it isn't eternal darkness
>>
>>60332466
History, culture, thinking.
>>
>>60333084
Facebook shitposting is the new frontier for shitposting. I don't know why it isn't more popular.
>>
>>60338814
found the college freshman
>>
>>60338726
Gas yourself CNN
>>
>>60338814
Cause every religion is the same. Only differences are minor and are mostly cultural context, so poeple of that area understand it with more ease. But anyone that is serious about his practice will find that all the religions talk about the same truths.

So yes, swearing by one religion is retarded. Bur so is poeple swearing by the theory of evolution
>the two are not mutually exclusive by the way
>>
>>60334152
This, atheism is a phase most people go through during middle/high school. It turns into a disease and pervades beyond high school if you fail to develop mentally.
>>
>>60338893
I see! Thanks for clarifying. I am mostly ambivalent to the possibility of their being an afterlife. Do people seek religion as a hope for an afterlife? I see most religions as awfully earthcentric, putting a lot of importance on the human.

I think swearing by anything is silly, its always good to actively revise your beliefs. It seems though that most organized religions endorse a "This is how it is, dont question it" type attitude.
>>
>>60338915
ebin. the lowest point that an atheist can go is agnosticism. once you get the religions are man-made stories, you are either atheist or agnostic. there's no turning back unless you somehow drank an amnesia potion to forget the redpill.
>>
File: Ahhhhh.gif (4MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Ahhhhh.gif
4MB, 500x282px
>>60338814
>Why waste your life trying to fit a moral code
If you're a good person you'll be happier and live a better life. Degenerate hedonism leads to suffering in this life.
>>
>>60338984
Do you need religion to be a good person though?
>>
File: 323232.png (525KB, 767x1036px) Image search: [Google]
323232.png
525KB, 767x1036px
stalking my family
>>
>>60338950
True, and that is a great mindstate to have. although a religions can teach you a lot. It's basically the wallmart of spirituality. If you want to learn more you will have to look harder.

And I get what you mean, but sometimes that also isn't all bad. Accepting half truths or even right out lies can bring you in a good frame of mind to accept something that is way closer to 'the truth'.
>>
Facebook regularly shuts down groups all across the map.
If you throw a dart at the groups that facebook shuts down you can, like all modern journalists, have an instant story.

Honestly, journalists are 99% completely worthless. If they were all murdered our understanding of the world would go up.
>>
>>60338714
volverte a reddit
>>
>>60339111
Nice trips

I understand now, I always had troubles understanding motivations towards believing in a religion. I understand a lot better now. Thank you!

I myself feel the need for an affirming evidence to sway my beliefs either way. I'm additionally to much a depressed fuck, where no afterlife seems better than an afterlife to me at the moment.

I also don't really have a problem with people of spirituality, in fact I think its a great outlet for most people. However, I have major disagreements with organized religion; with most of them seemingly acting more like corporations.
>>
Arab fedora here. Its not facebook that like directly ordering to close arab athiest groups. Its just muslims in general do huge raids on athiest groups and report them to oblivion so fb bans them automatically without checking the reason.
>>
wtf i luv fecbook nao
>>60332466
repent argentinian
>>
>>60334778
Pagan white men*
Ftfy
>>
>>60334619
im starting to think this is true.

>>60334655
t. homosexual

>>60334749
>muh links
free chopper rides soon
>>
>>60339222
Spiritual concepts can be proven, but only on an individual basis since it requires to work on your frame of mind and perception if the world.

On the concept of afterlife I'm still unsure, but if it is there I know for certain it is not as simple as be bad and go to hell and heaven otherwise.

Another point to consider is that science wouldn't have most of it's breakthroughs and discoveries without some faith and leaps of logic. So I never got why they are seen as mutually exclusive, they only reinforce each other.

I wish you luck with your deppression. It's a though fight but you'll come out stronger
>>
>>60338955
I was raised christian, became an atheist and now I'm an islamic monotheist of the salafi school of thought and Sheikh al-islam ibn taymiyyah's writings.

Not agnostic at all. I hope you find what you're looking for in life, friend.
>>
File: vape_fedora.jpg (87KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
vape_fedora.jpg
87KB, 900x900px
>>60331588
>>60334152
QFT

Atheist on 4chan forget that you need to be 18+ to post on 4chan, even on safe-for-work boards, and so they are not allowed on here. Come back when you retards have matured a little.
>>
>>60331771
This.

Atheistcucks forget that the USA sided with Muslims to defeat the evil atheistic soviet empire. Always start with the greatest evil first then work your way down.
>>
>>60339696
So America is next to fall then?

Mel Gibson's new papacy when?
>>
>>60334619
If you love sharia law so much why don't you go live in Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>60334778
>sweetie
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>60331395
>source: 4chan image
okay
>>
>>60331588
fucking this, gonna register an account now.
>>
>>60334483
>>60334655
>>60334729
>>60334749
>>60334774
>>60334791
>>60334805
>>60338494
you must be 18+ to post here
>>
My account got disabled a few days ago. I asked my friends to tell me what I was really missing being gone. I don't feel like I'm lost without it. Im making no efforts to appeal of reenable
>>
Wtf? I like Zuckerstein now!
>>
>>60334748
In Poland (3rd world) everyone's still there and everyone, cool kids including uses Facebook as the primary social media. All your snapchats and instagrams are just additions.

So, where are the cool kids of US nowadays if not in fb?
>>
>>60333579
not always, some jews have lots of white ancestry due to generations of intermarriage. those might not look stereotypical jewish at all.
e.g. I couldn't tell Jared Kushner was a jew. after kowing that he is a jew I can point out what about him looks jewish (puffy eyes, very dark iris, down-curved nose), but those traits are subtle enough to not be obvious.

those with less non-jew ancestry, usually found among more orthodox jews, are often very obviously jewish. sometimes it's even comical how stereotypically jewish they look.
>>
>>60331395
Isn't atheism a jewish conspiracy?
>>
>>60332466
1) Frizzy hair, like a carpet.
2) Different bone structure; more elongated eyes ( khazarian ), longer noses, their face looks like it's melting, especially in women ( see Chelsea Clinton for a good example ).
3) Orange tint that's independent of exposure to sun.
4) Annoying nasal accent.

And then ofcourse you have their shitty subhuman behavior than only a one-way ticket to the oven can cure.
>>
>>60341042
>he isn't a christcuck, therefore he must be underage
how original
>>
>>60331588
>>60334152
>>60339687
Fuck off christcucks
>>
>>60331525
This. I dont post ever, but its excellent for keeping in touch with relatives and family friends. Very useful for casual communication with people I dont regularly talk to
>>
>>60341713
No, it isn't. Jews are into judaism.
>>
>>60339577
You failed
>>
>>60341673
What are you talking about? Every time I look at Kushner my jewdar goes off the charts
>>
>>60342878
it wasn't blatantly obvious to me. maybe your jewdar is simply more sensitive. his father on the other hand is a poster jew.
>>
>>60339687
??? Maturity means being able to your own thing and form you own believes, yet you decided to one of the largest groups in the world and follow their mindsets?

Are you so desperate to fit in? Or do you just think that being religious makes you mature in some way? You have a long way to go friend.
>>
>>60332466
>dewy soulless eyes
>curly hair
>round hairline (similar to negro hairline) instead of "u" shaped hairline
>exaggerated traits such as large ears, nose, eyes, cheeks, mouth etc.
He looks like a jew from a mile away. He'll look progressively more jewish as he gets older.
Jews with higher percentage of "jewish" dna often have
>very dark puffy eyes, sometimes dewy blue
>thick eyebrows
>large hook noses (downturned)
>large ears
>thick lower lip, slightly protruding
>short stature
I can tell a jew with 90+% accuracy.
>>
>>60333801
Ask a jew if he's white and watch him correct you that he's a jew.
>>
>>60331395
Why should I delete it? I am considering doing it for social reason.
>>
>>60333801
Jews aren't white they didn't even have a homeland until after ww2
>>
>>60331588
>a single man posts bait
>every fedora-wearing /r/atheism mouthbreather starts blaming christianity in general
amazing
>>
>>60334778
>white men
wrong
>christian
wrong
>>
>>60344707
Feels like YouTube in the 00s.
>>
>>60344707
Atheists have always had a raging persecution complex.
>>
File: 1315094546631.png (68KB, 220x210px) Image search: [Google]
1315094546631.png
68KB, 220x210px
>>60337351
>That interview

I just gained a lot of respect for Morgan Freeman. I hate when people say racism is a one-way street. I hate when they have gaudy gay pride parades and then expect you to treat them like any other individual. I hate it when women demand equality and don't accept that women inherently have different physiology and ideals than men.

Any sort of discrimination can be approached with a level-headed, practical approach, and usually it's to do the exact opposite of what mainstream media and the mass populous demand. You want me to treat you as an equal? Then stop using the word 'nigger'. Stop treating violence and ignorance as a sub-culture.
>>
>>60334792
we wuznt no monkeys!
>>
>>60334619
This. Atheism is the only way to drain christians and slowly turn them to Islam. Clever innit?
>>
>>60331395
>shutting down atheist and ex-muslim groups
Sounds like fake news to me lad.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.