[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dpt/ - Daily Programming Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 38

File: pls.png (3MB, 2251x3703px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
3MB, 2251x3703px
What are you working on, /g/?

Old thread: >>60323024
>>
cute sharp
>>
>>60327260
>Rust is a black woman
Inclusive/10
>>
>>60327260
Clojure and Java looks pretty dicent, would fug
>>
>>60327340
>She has no penis
transphobic/10
>>
>>60327260
>clojure
>lisp
>>
>>60327260
This makes Haskell, Matlab and Fortran look like the coolest ones.
>>
>>60327363
Did you just assume they has no penis?
>>
>>60327260
soo,
swift or go?
>>
>>60327380
>they has
Did you just assume grammar-san's gender?
>>
>>60327260
>Go is a child pageet
Looks about right.
>>
This is just sad: https://www.calhoun.io/using-code-generation-to-survive-without-generics-in-go/
>>
>>60327451
>implying this isn't what monomorphized/template generic languages do anyway
>>
>>60327451
>There are people who claim the absence of generics in Go is a feature
Mindblowing.
>>60327498
It's like saying we shouldn't use compilers since all they do is generate machine code, and we can write it manually anyway.
>>
>>60327260
>lua is kumatora but with a blue buzz cut
can anyone explain
>>
>>60327498
i think the point was that there ought to be language-level support for it so you don't have to jump through hoops
>>
>>60327340
>>60327260
>dat tumblr, probably SUfag, artstyle
Being /co/ is pain.
>>
>>60327260
>JavaScript
Accurate. Since ES6/2016, it's at least two languages in one. You can use classes and block scoping and statically-bound this, but the old misdesigned features are still there, and you can still use prototypical inheritance, function scoping and late-bound this. Also, the original JavaScript was at least three languages in one. It looked like Java, but it was also Eich's pet functional language, and it was also its own unique thing with its own weird shit like the scoping rules. There was always at least two ways to make an object. You could put the methods on the prototype or assign the methods to the object inside the constructor's closure. Now there's at least three ways because of ES6 classes.

>Go
Mostly accurate, but it also needs Rob Pike and Ken Thompson breathing down your shoulder and inflicting their pedantry and elitism on you and forcing you to do things the Right way and to use the Right indentation style and the Right documentation style and the go get approved source code repositories and that channels are the Perfect and Only way to do concurrency and to never leave unused definitions in the code, not even while testing, and that you're too stupid to use generics and to never question the garbage collector.

>Python
I get it, but "the forced indentation of code" has always been a superficial aspect of Python. Like Go, the real problem is pedants. Be prepared to argue for days about which of the billion ways of doing the same thing is the most """Pythonic.""" Also, you'd better be prepared to read PEP 8.

Also Python is really two languages that no one can agree on. Did you pick Python 2 or Python 3? Guess what? Both are objectively the wrong choice.
>>
>>60327585
Half of /co/ draws in exactly this style too.
>>
>>60327498
This is more or less equivalent to what C++ does, but it's nowhere near the actual bounded parametric polymorphism Haskell, Rust and even C# have.
>>
>>60327640
>tfw a good chunk of /co/ unironically likes pixie cuts
>>
>>60327673
A good chunk of /co/ probably has pixie cuts.
>>
>>60327687
Fuck.
>>
>>60327618
>Did you pick Python 2 or Python 3? Guess what? Both are objectively the wrong choice.
What's the right choice then?
>>
>>60327712
He's just meming, Python 3 is the right choice.
>>
>>60327712
Not Python
>>
is there a better way of doing this?

a = args[0]
b = args[1]
c = args[2]
d = args[3]
e = args[4]
f = args[5]
g = args[6]
h = args[7]
i = args[8]
j = args[9]
k = args[10]
l = args[11]
m = args[12]
>>
>>60327260
>lua is a stereotype feminist

Should be a hyperactive little kid

Shit is FAST
>>
>>60327712
I was just meming. Python 3 is the right choice. Python 2 is thankfully dying.
>>
Does anyone have the "Problem solving guide" image that's basically break down the problem, google it or else it doesn't exists?
>>
>>60327789
Store the args in another array?
>>
Lua is actually great. Not for pseudo coders.
>>
>>60327648
C++ can achieve this with concepts, or alternately by jumping through some hoops (though in that case it's admittedly not language-level). but at least the hoops aren't as bad as they used to be. i like C# generics/constraints a lot but unfortunately they do kind of fall apart at the line between primitive and user-defined types (and potentially types defined by third parties), since you can't implement an interface for a type you didn't author. also kind of a pain that you can't interface/constrain for operators. also template specialization is occasionally very handy despite being conceptually rather impure. for those reasons, there's still a solid number of scenarios where i'd take C++ templates over C# generics, despite the fact that (without concepts) they throw language-level type safety guarantees out the window
>>
>>60327789
a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m = args[:13]
>>
>>60327260
Java as a clean shaven businessman, because its the most professional language out there.
>>
>>60327618
I'm gonna be the guy with the unpopular opinion here, but JavaScript has the right idea.

Traditionally -- in a compiled language -- an object's named fields are compile-time constructs whose meaning depends on the type as which the object is being interpreted. If you have a type in C that can be written as
struct {
int i;
long l;
}

Then the i and the l there aren't the unique strings they appear to be, they're actually plain old numbers that index the address of the object to which they belong.

A scripting language doesn't have to be compiled, so there's no good reason to preserve the illusion of compile-time constructs. Everything in JavaScript is dynamic, because it's a scripting language, so if the named fields of an object have to be dynamic, why not just make them as dynamic as they CAN be? Why NOT just allow putting new things into objects and taking old things out at will, as if they were some common data structure?
>>
is it worth learning BASIC just as a little time waster?
>>
File: 1452099888323.jpg (23KB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1452099888323.jpg
23KB, 488x488px
>globals in python are actually module-local
who designed this shitshow
>>
>>60327961
If you want to waste your time and learn something old better take a check out some lisp dialect
>>
>>60327867
Lua is annoying. 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 and LuaJIT are subtly different and incompatible. Metatables are powerful, but creating them is tiring and verbose and it's weird to use them for OOP. Apart from that, it's like an anaemic JavaScript, except it uses 1-based indexing and closed intervals, which are for stupid people.
>>
>>60327984
>>globals in python are actually module-local
I don't understand why this is a problem. Whole-program-scoped globals shouldn't exist. Design your programs better.
>>
>>60327908
Java should be that guy getting replaced by h1b
>>
>>60327260
Already know Javascript/java/php and a little of C

What should i learn next? GO or Rust?

Wanted to try GO because the multiple return value functions sounds interesting, but i dont know.
>>
>>60328028
Then it shouldn't be called a global variable.
>>
Got rekt'd pretty hard in a functionnal programming examination this morning. Anybody knows a good book/online tutorial about Scheme ?
Something with solved exercises to help me practice would be great.
>>
>>60327908
Java as a clean shaven businessman with dead eyes and no expression, because it's the language people settle for when they lose all joy and innocence in life and become stone cold adults.
>>
Some ansible code to deploy a puppet node
>>
File: shot0033.jpg (310KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shot0033.jpg
310KB, 1920x1080px
/dpt/-chan, daisuki~

Ask your much beloved programming literate anything (IAMA)

>>60327260
Thank you for using an anime image.
>>
File: 1425777143228.jpg (208KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1425777143228.jpg
208KB, 1000x1333px
Ruby reminds me of Shana, aside from the Rails bot.
>>
>>60328068
Rust, ofc. Go is a brain-dead language Google sponsored so it could save money by employing retards who's too dumb to learn any other language.
> Wanted to try GO because the multiple return value functions sounds interesting
It's funny how Go-fags pretend their limited ad-hoc tuples is a feature, every modern language has it in a way more generic and useful form.
>>
>>60328068
>Already know Javascript/java/php and a little of C

learn something really different from these like haskell, lisp, prolog/mercury, or apl.
>>
>>60328138
is akaribbs down?
>>
File: 6787.jpg (897KB, 2000x1012px) Image search: [Google]
6787.jpg
897KB, 2000x1012px
>>60328198
akaribbs was a monstrosity. please, never talk about it again.
>>
>>60328260
akaribbs was my 2nd favourite imageboard
>>
>>60327260
>i don't know this language but i'm going to satirize it anyway
>>
File: How to program in 4 easy steps.png (317KB, 793x3106px) Image search: [Google]
How to program in 4 easy steps.png
317KB, 793x3106px
>>60327855
>>
>>60328260
What's wrong with it?
I'm gonna launch it again soon after I write an administration interface and a ban system because not being able to delete spam sucks.
>>
File: 1493685939830.png (748KB, 664x813px) Image search: [Google]
1493685939830.png
748KB, 664x813px
>>60328320
good luck akarin chan!
>>
Ok where did I fuck up? This worked in visual studio yesterday but not codeblocks? are my settings off?
>>
>ocaml
>fast
>terse code
But why must the syntax suck so much?
Also why doesn't it have macros?
>>
>>60328387
>impure
>>
>>60327260
What is wrong with Lua?
>>
>>60328417
go eat that HASKELL CURRY Pajeet.
>>
>>60328433
>triggered
>>
>>60328381
>are my settings off?
yes. make sure your PATH has all the places codeblocks needs to go. check all your settings again. there are lots of youtube on CB linux setup.

Literally why I can't be bothered with codeblocks. You could write that in vim/emacs and compile from the command line in seconds, but codeblocks is totally unconfigured for anything when it is fresh out of the box.
>>
asd
>>
why am i getting connection error when i add code tags in post, wtf is this shit
>>
>>60327260
This makes me want to learn and master haskell
>>
>>60328548
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Haskell
>>
So I see most OS is written mostly in C

why is the choice in C and not C++?

Is it slower? Maintenance carrying momentum?

I don't really like C++ but I'm fond of C
Is that a common sentiment that influences the decision as well?
>>
is this valid?
http://codepad.org/2NUqtLGN

Wont post code here, connection error
>>
>>60328650
For starters, development of most (popular) OSes started before C++ was stabilized in 1998.
> Is it slower?
C++ is generally faster, thanks to templates.
> Maintenance carrying momentum?
Yeah.
> Is that a common sentiment that influences the decision as well?
Yes, most of the C-fanboys don't know C++ besides a couple articles on how C++ is bad they've read back in the 1990s. Modern C++ is nice and is a way better choice for everything.
>>
>>60328650
historical reasons, c++ compilers became viable for bare metal programming not so long ago.
>>
How do i find values with even index?
template<class T> T max(const T* data, int size) {
T result = data[0];
for(int i = 1 ; i < size ; i++)
if(result < data[i])
result = data[i];
return result;
}

>>
>>60328716
I will get proficiency in C before I look at C++ again. I'd like to have the ability to not write the fat to have to cut in the first place.
>>
>>60328923
another follow up question.

C++ seems to be C + stuff
why can't you just write clean efficient C that then when needed takes what is better from what is added on? The bloat of the language isn't that just choice in the end?

Great C ----> Great C++ after picking the bits you need from the supermarket of ++ ?
>>
>>60328650
a lot of the code in a given OS probably predates the time when C++ became a viable option (and *really* predates a lot of the improvements to C++ which have made it much better/more viable than before). and a lot of that code has probably remained largely unchanged in perhaps decades, and has stood the test of time, in which case it wouldn't be very wise to sacrifice all that stability by going back and rewriting it in C++ simply for the sake of it.

>Is it slower?
C++ is certainly not slower (and can be faster in many idiomatic cases), unless you make use of virtualization, which an OS would almost certainly not do, especially when static polymorphism exists as a zero-overhead alternative.

>Maintenance carrying momentum?
this would be a factor. there are far fewer competent C++ programmers than C programmers, not because of differences in popularity/prevalence, but simply because it is much harder to be a competent C++ programmer. and incompetent C++ programmers could most certainly muck up or at least complicate a project like an OS

there remain many *very* dated conceptions about C++, like that it is not suitable for embedded development, which has been false from the start, and only become *more* false (in a way) over time as C++ has modernized (new features expose zero-cost or even "negative-cost" abstractions which have *technically* always been possible to achieve (with heavy use of templates/macros), but formerly not in such an easy/idiomatic way).

in all, there are legitimate reasons why it's the case with current OSs, but if one were to develop a new OS from the ground up, it would be foolish to use C over C++.
>>
Am I dead?
>>
>>60329011
I don't know, are you D? If yes, then yeah, you're dead.
>>
File: 56577.jpg (43KB, 633x477px) Image search: [Google]
56577.jpg
43KB, 633x477px
Is ed dailypro approved?
>>
>>60328984
It looks like you've already made up your mind about C++'s "bloat", but the fact it, idiomatic modern C++ is easier to write and to maintain than the equivalent C code. Adding "++" to existing C codebase, and mixing C++ and C in general, is a recipe for disaster, and a sure way to make your code unmaintainable.
>>
>>60328984
>The bloat of the language isn't that just choice in the end?
that's exactly it. C++ is a multi-paradigm language. you're not supposed to use every feature in any given program

what you'll find though is that, for a lot of programs, you'll be using more and more ++ features over time. in particular, professional C code makes use of a lot of macros that are better implemented as templates in ++
>>
>>60329063
I'm sorry I'm ignorant

I have not made up my mind about anything its just I don't think im ready for c++ so my information about it is not the best. I feel like becoming adapt at C would lead to an adapt at c++
I'm not good enough at C to go to C++ to dable with yet
>>
Coming up with a semi-joke scripting language that's so prototype-based that inheritance and instantiation are the same thing.

/* empty object not inheriting from anything */
EmptySingleton;

/* non-empty object not inheriting from anything */
Singleton {
singleton_field;
}

/* abstract = non-static members can only be accessed by objects that
inherit it as a prototype */
abstract Point {
Num x, y;
/* static = visible to inheriting objects, but not copied into
them */
static Point operator()(Num x, Num y) {
/* new = begin inline declaration of anonymous object */
return new Point { this.x = x; this.y = y; };
}
static Num distance(Point p, Point q) {
return Math.sqrt(Math.sqr(p.x - q.x) + Math.sqr(p.y - q.y));
}
}

abstract Shape {
/* abstract for functions = no default implementation */
abstract Num area();
abstract Bool contains(Point);
}

/* multiple inheritance */
abstract Point Shape Rectangle {
Num w, h;
static Rectangle operator()(Num x, Num y, Num w, Num h) {
return new Rectangle {
/* declaring "this" to inherit a prototype = current object
inherits it dynamically */
Point(x, y) this;
this.w = w; this.h = h;
};
}
static Num area() {
return w*h;
}
static Bool contains(Point p) {
return p.x >= x && p.y >= y &&
p.x < x + w && p.y < y + w;
}
}

abstract Point Shape Circle {
Num r;
static Circle operator()(Num x, Num y, Num r) {
return new Circle {
(super Point)(x, y) this;
this.r = r;
};
}
static Num area() {
return Math.pi*r*r;
}
static Bool contains(Point p) {
return Point.distance(p, this) <= r;
}
}
>>
>>60329099
>OOP
It's shit already
>>
>>60329137
>It's shit already
First of all, that's the point.
Secondly fuck you java is great
>>
File: ed_cwby_bbp.png (163KB, 929x581px) Image search: [Google]
ed_cwby_bbp.png
163KB, 929x581px
>>60329050
>Is ed dailypro approved?

SUBJECT: Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV
>>
>>60329063
>>60328984
in general i think that most of the "C++ is bloat" people could calm down if they just
>don't use inheritance

and i think that's more of a commentary on inheritance than it is on C++. it's a bad, over-engineered abstraction for the majority of problems.

people tend to think of C++ as "C with classes" but the killer features are actually templates and RAII, because if you look at idiomatic C the things that are disgusting are macros and cleanup during error handling. you don't see a runtime polymorphic union in every C program, yet for some reason people are eager to introduce inheritance. i wish that C++ had a proper interface type distinct from a base class
>>
>>60329149
If java is garbage collected, why doesn't it collect itself?
>>
>>60329179
Because it's a good language, and good languages are not garbage.
>>
>>60329098
i think C++ is a good third language. C++ is a language that combines concepts from many languages and you're supposed to pick and choose the ones you need for a given problem. if you don't know several languages then it's hard to know what your options in C++ are
>>
>>60329203
It's gonna get replaced by this anyway: https://github.com/yegor256/eo
>>
>>60327260
Working on my 4chan ncurses client.
>>
>>60329223
Point being?
>>
>>60327367
What makes something a LISP?
>>
>>60329247
neat
>>
File: 2017-05-11-171959_810x629_scrot.png (14KB, 810x629px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-11-171959_810x629_scrot.png
14KB, 810x629px
I'm interested in trying to build my own homebrew/breadboard computer. As an intermediate step towards that goal, I'm trying to make my own logic circuit simulator. I've got something that kind of works now, but it's got loads of bugs and only a few things are implemented at the moment.
>>
>>60328852
change
for(int i = 1 ; i < size ; i++)
to something like
  for(int i = 1 ; i < size ; i+2)
(i dont know how you'd do that in your language)
>>
>>60329269
i tried that but i didnt get why it was not working
then i tried i%2==0
that also didnt worked
then i saw this
 int i=1

:'(
>>
I can't think of anything to make that gives me an excuse to use Rust. I thought something using machine learning might be it, as there was a library called Leaf, but it turns out everyone uses Tensorflow now and there are bindings to most languages. Anyone got any ideas?
>>
File: just-a-fucking-leaf.png (19KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
just-a-fucking-leaf.png
19KB, 600x700px
>>60329303
>I thought something using machine learning might be it, as there was a library called Leaf,
rust confirmed for secret canada
>>
chapters 1-9 of intro to algorithms flew by but now i'm on advanced data structures and it's just ground to a halt. learning hash tables now and i can barely force myself to read it. is this normal
>>
File: 1494175402057.jpg (17KB, 327x299px) Image search: [Google]
1494175402057.jpg
17KB, 327x299px
>>60329267
K-keep me posted.
It will be free as in freedom, right?
>>
>>60327412
gender neutral people want to be called 'they'
>>
>>60328984
describing C++ features as "bloat" is really only valid in the sense that the addition of features compared to C bloats the complexity of the language standard. the existence of those features does not arbitrarily negatively impact the runtime performance of C++programs. in fact, the vastly overwhelming majority of C++ features have zero runtime cost. the only one i can think of that doesn't is inheritance and related features (technically not even all inheritance, but rather virtualized inheritance), and it's entirely optional, and you only pay for it if you use it (in fact, "only pay for what you use" is a core principle of the design of C++). i only use it for the sake of simplicity in rare cases where it's particularly well-suited to my problem (that is to say when a problem is actually naturally well-modelled by a class hierarchy, which honestly doesn't come up much).

>>60329176
this. a given problem is generally better solved by generic programming than by inheritance. this has been made easier than before with the addition of recent C++ features

>i wish that C++ had a proper interface type distinct from a base class
i hear you, although concepts address this, and while they're currently only a TS supported by a limited number of compilers, they may someday be adopted into the ISO standard (or at the very least more compilers may support the TS).
>>
>>60327865
they already are in an array
>>
File: IMG_1687.jpg (432KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1687.jpg
432KB, 3000x2000px
Apperently I ordered 200 LEDs from china a few weeks ago.
What do?
>>
HTML sucks!
What's the best canvas/webgl GUI library for js?
>>
File: me.png (734KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
734KB, 1280x720px
>put something on github
>find a project that's like yours but infinitely better in every way
>it even gets all the corner cases right that you thought would be too much of a pain to properly implement
killing myself tonight

>>60329549
is there a webassembly version of qt yet
>>
>>60329573
>>find a project that's like yours but infinitely better in every way
contribute to it then. Just a win win for you
>>
>>60328138
>western
>anime
>>
So this book isn't on the level of the C equivalent?
>>
>>60329707
>written by the language creator
It is, it's just that C++ is so much more complex than C that it can't be concisely written.
They even dedicated hundreds of pages explaining just the C portions of C++, and it manages to be even thicker than K&R.
>>
>>60329247
how much of the ncurses documentation do you need to read before being able to put basic things together?
>>
>>60329446
Actually, as a non-native speaker, I'm kinda confused about it. Do I use plural forms even though they make no sense because the referent is singular, or do I use grammatically incorrect singular forms like "they has"? I mean, "they" is a pronoun so I should be able to replace it with an actual noun without changing the grammatical structure of the sentence, and "Chad are tall" makes no sense.
>>
>>60329737
Like 10 lines of example code
>>
>>60329742
Him and he are gender neutral when you don't know their gender, they are the default case when talking about someone in the abstract.
>>
>>60329744
Looks like fun. I was thinking about trying to make a simple roguelike with it.
>>
>>60329727
hot damn
>>
>>60327260
You can tell a woman drew this comic.
>>
>>60329742
There's no hard and fast standard, but usually you'd use plural forms or, if that reads awkwardly, you'd use singular, gender neutral referents like "the speaker" or whatever.
>>
File: my_pronouns_are.jpg (479KB, 2566x3000px) Image search: [Google]
my_pronouns_are.jpg
479KB, 2566x3000px
>>60329758
I understand that. I'm talking specifically about the people who want to be called "they".
>>
>>60327789
local a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m = table.unpack(args)
>>
>>60329835
These people are mentally ill and you should stop paying attention to them.
You give them an inch and they will take 10 miles and your anal virginity.
>>
>>60329835
You really only see those people online.
>>
>>60329471
8^3 led cube
>DO IT
>>
>>60327260
Do we really need this much languages ?

Is there a point ?
>>
>>60329882
>do we really a whole aisle for power tools at the hardware store??
>>
>>60329882
Yeah fortran, cobol and lisp outh to be good enough for everybody.
>>
File: C vs C++ book.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
C vs C++ book.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>60329798
>hot damn
1368 pages
>>
>>60329247
might you be able to load images into it for solving legacy captcha?
Not sure how even legacy really works though
>>
>>60327535
>>>/v/
>>
File: 1330244935205.jpg (38KB, 684x642px) Image search: [Google]
1330244935205.jpg
38KB, 684x642px
>>60330020
>50 fuckin yurops on amazon
NOPE.

Guess I'll only learn c++ for this semesters course and then just drop that shit. I feel comfy with C and embedded stuff
>>
>>60328028
>Whole-program-scoped globals shouldn't exist.
But if you use C, then without exactly one whole-program-scoped global, you can't emulate namespaces in a way that doesn't look like trash!
>>
>>60327889
damn thats really slick
>>
>>60330058
to be fair, K&R is also $50 for a new copy
publishers are just greedy jews

buy used if you must have a physical copy
do not buy international editions, they're fine for books you wish you didn't have to buy (college), but for reference texts, they're printed on shit quality paper and smell bad, the paper is NOT archival quality.
>>
>>60330058
>>60330087
literally just learn it online
>>
>>60330100
programming textbooks are the easiest textbooks to pirate, they're all online, many of them are old enough that they're not even in print anymore and the publishers don't care because they're not aimed at the university student anyway
>>
>>60330100
Physical books are more comfy.
>>
>>60329255
Mostly backwards compatible with Lisp 1.5
>>
>>60330087
Just looked it up and I really paid 50€ for K&R. Thought it might have been 10-20€ less, but nonetheless I really needed K&R or atleast it was worth it (for me), since I only knew Java before.
And since I (atm at least) dont have the intention to do much with c++ I will only learn shit that is needed to get my course in uni done. Which all should be available in our library.
>>60330100
If you just want to hack something together or like me with C++ just complete a course in uni, than this is a good decision, you are right.
BUT if you _really_ want to learn the language you should go more in depth and understand (or try to) every single bit in it. And K&R does a really good job there.
>>
>>60330159
I use both. pdf for actual working and hard copy to recover from eye strain.
>>60330058
euro prices suck
>>
>>60330291
is eye strain a real thing?
I always thought is was a manufactured white collar problem like CTS.
>>
>>60330305
>is eye strain a real thing?
If you stare at pure colors for a long time in your editor.
>>
>>60330305
it happens as you age but is easily managed. probably not an issue if you spend less than 12 hours in front of a screen
>>
>>60330305
It depends on your eyes. Some people have eyes that are fucked up in specific ways that make it a strain to focus on one thing for a long time.

Other people have eyes that let them stare at screens for hours on end with no problems.
>>
>>60330376
So basically you staring at a screen with no breaks for 12 hours a day hurts your eyes, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT?
>>
>>60329742
>I mean, "they" is a pronoun so I should be able to replace it with an actual noun without changing the grammatical structure of the sentence, and "Chad are tall" makes no sense.
In the case of "they," this assumption is actually incorrect. The gender-neutral singular "they" is a plural pronoun for a singular referent. You use singular forms when referring to the referent directly, and plural forms when referring to them through their pronoun. However, as you may have noted in that past sentence, you don't pluralize the objects of the possessive, because even though you're using plural-form verbs, you're still only referring to one person, so anything that person has only one of is still only one thing.
>>
>>60330426
It's not that it damages your eyes. You're just overusing your muscles in the same way that you would if you were constantly lifting things.

Some people have to focus one eye slightly differently than the other when they look at close up objects. Others don't.
>>
>>60330484
>It's not that it damages your eyes. You're just overusing your muscles in the same way that you would if you were constantly lifting things.

relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckZlj2p8W9M
>>
>>60330376
You have to keep the brightness of your screen at a minimum in dark ambient light and train yourself to never have your eyes focus too much on anything. Basically, if you ca'tn read something, zoom in instead of squinting. Also changing the temp color of your screens colors at night with something like f.lux helps a lot.

I state at a screen from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed and I don't have any eye problems whatsover.
>>
File: 1491864778053.gif (1MB, 270x235px) Image search: [Google]
1491864778053.gif
1MB, 270x235px
>>60330376
>>60330316
>>60330305
>>60330484
>>60330504
>Not showing the physical effects of constant union with the system.
Never going transhuman at that rate.
>>
>>60330524
WHAT THE FUCK I WAS LITERALLY JSUST DOING LAUNDRY
>>
>>60330524
>Never going transhuman
Anyone over the age of 20 right now probably wont experience GiTS quality posh-humanist.
>>
Can someone post the Haskell commie image which says "freedom from the state"?
>>
File: 1485635075908.png (889KB, 756x715px) Image search: [Google]
1485635075908.png
889KB, 756x715px
>>60330554
>communism
>freedom from state
>>
>>60330554
Communism is the opposite of freedom from the state, as any communist will openly tell you. The whole point is that you're free WITH the state, FROM the PREVIOUS state.
>>
>>60327260
I don't think the author of that image knows what syntax is.
>>
>>60330573
>>60330577

Correction, the one in propaganda style.

You know, the one where a hand is carrying a lambda and beneath it says freedom from state or something.
>>
>>60330604
ah I get what you mean
>>
File: worldoftomorrow.jpg (33KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
worldoftomorrow.jpg
33KB, 640x358px
>>60330550
As long as I can get my consciousness into the cube, everything will work out.
>>
>>60330621
>everything will work out.
You better figure out the cryogenics problem soon before you age too far.
>>
>>60328096
The Little Schemer series. Easily located online.
>>
>>60330550
Speak for yourself, meatbag.

It is soooo comfy to be able to code, browse /g/, and watch anime at the same time. Only bill I have to pay is the electricity. Don't even have to eat.

Kind of wish I could still fap tho :^(
>>
>>60330669
>still thinking about sex when youre a so-called ghost
Fellow meat-bag detected.
>>
Best entry level algorithm textbook?
>>
>>60330691
if ghosts can't have sex, how do they reproduce?
checkmate
>>
>>60328381
nigger why are you using codeblock?
>>
>>60330764
>how do they reproduce?
By generating a new consciousness.
king me, nerd.
>>
>>60330771
Theres nothing wrong with codelocks.
/dpt/ still hasnt given me a valid issue with it.
>>
>>60330805
it's complete garbage that's the issue
learn how to use make and gcc/g++ and use a proper editor
>>
>>60330822
How is it garbage though?
>use make
why when CB automates that tedium for you.
>a proper editor
CB has syntax highlighting, snippets, shortcuts, and autocomplete, thats a complete editor in my opinion.
>>
File: 1494525076463.png (2MB, 810x2049px) Image search: [Google]
1494525076463.png
2MB, 810x2049px
>>60327260
>comic thread
alright, let's post this autism tier comic
>>
did you ever get offered to be paid on a "per unit" (per software module, in my case) basis?

i said i will decline -- unless i get paid a fixed hourly wage. working on a per-unit base is nerve-wrecking and basically encourages bad practice.
>>
@60330876
done speaking with you, redditor.
>>
>>60330866
>tier
>>
>>60327412
Obviously not
>>
Does anyone else gets error when you try to post code?
Connection error
>>
>@60330876
back to >>>twiiter with you
>>
>>60330943
>alright, let's post this autism tier text
>>
>>60330973
>tier
>>
>>60330979
>alright, let's post this autism tier text
>>
>>60327260

i wanna fuck Lua

i'm a javascript programmer tho
>>
>>60330959
no
>>
>>60327498
Why don't you just use straight assembly?
It's what all compiled languages do anyway.
>>
>>60330959
i was getting a 403 when i tried to post something using code tags earlier and when i looked in the network inspector it had loaded the cloudflare "our server thinks you look like a robot" page with the captcha

it might be a configuration error by chinese moot
>>
>>60331016
asdasd
>>
>>60328260
What the fuck am I supposed to use as a free DNS service now?
>>
>>60331052
my post had apostrophes and double quotes in it so maybe it thought i was trying to do an epic sql injection
>>
File: ss_011.png (147KB, 909x524px) Image search: [Google]
ss_011.png
147KB, 909x524px
>>60331070
>>
>>60331011
What? I'm saying there's not much benefit for templates over macros

parametric types on the other hand
>>
File: file.png (253KB, 1628x956px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
253KB, 1628x956px
>>60331107
>>
import sys
import wget
import regex
import io

ppp = regex.compile('(https:\/\/\d\d\.media\.\S*(?>g|f))',regex.U)
with io.open('tumblrshit.txt','r',encoding='utf8') as f:
data = ''.join(f.readlines())
foundurls = regex.findall(ppp,data)
foundurls = list(set(foundurls))
for each in foundurls:
stringu = each.replace("_500.", "_1280.")
stringu = stringu.replace("_400.", "_1280.")
stringu = stringu.replace("_540.", "_1280.")
stringu = stringu.replace("_250.", "_1280.")
try:
wget.download(stringu)
except:
print(stringu)

Can/should I thread up this stuff? Is there an easy way to thread the downloading without having to sync them up due to the way the file is read?
>>
>>60327397
If Swift is a viable option for your platform, then definitely Swift over Go.
>>
>>60331265
WHY IS 4CHAN LETTING YOU POST CODE
WHAT IS THIS FAGGOTORY
>>
File: 5aqayCY - Imgur.png (661KB, 1116x1569px) Image search: [Google]
5aqayCY - Imgur.png
661KB, 1116x1569px
>>
>>60331307
>Go
More like, what if C was garbage collected?
>>
>>60331307
D isn't even on the list. :(
>>
>>60331306
I had to turn off my script to post, mostly because it requires additional captcha to work, guess they don't want to remove v1 capability but it's too easy to bypass so they have to force to use v2 anyway
Welcome to the future you chose
>>
>>60328068
Rust can do multiple return values too, it's just returning a tuple. Unlike Go though, it can also return proper tagged unions, which is MUCH better for error handling which is the most common application of multiple return values in Go.

Among the two, I would suggest Rust. However, I think I'll echo >>60328195
and suggest that you learn Haskell to broaden your horizons a bit first. Once you know C and Haskell, Rust will be trivial to learn.
>>
>>60331307
I like it, except for
>Java What if everything was an object
This is more about Smalltalk or Ruby, Java still has primitive types.
>>
>>60331377
>I had to turn off my script to post
??

Google captcha is most retarded thing that is alive on web, not working correct at all
>>
>>60328138
did you see a psychologist for your unhealthy attraction to prepubescent chinese cartoon children?
>>
>>60329851
Schizophrenia is a social construct
>>
>>60329174
is this a half life reference?
>>
>>60331322
More like, what if we didn't have generics?
>>
I need advice.
I need to write a simple program, using sockets on windows. No HTTP, just plain binary message.
I can't (and I don't want to) install VS or VC++, and I'd like to use something easy to use and to install.
Is winsock a pain? Which are the alternatives?
>>
>>60331458
C doesn't have generics either, so that point is included already
>>
>>60331307
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>60331472
You can use sockets in PowerShell, but I think it probably fails the 'easy to use' criterion.
>>
>>60331415
It's more of a problem that 4chan made, The only reason it forces you to use V2 captcha is that you probably submitted your posts using V1 captcha, anything else would be a redundancy that's not really going to solve the problem. If someone solved the V2 once, it can solve it N times, no matter how many you throw at him
>>
>>60331511
I need to make an .exe
>>
>>60331479
_Generic
>>
>>60331518
if you talking about google trash with photos where you need to click and legacy, i tried both
not working
>>
>>60331527
Then do it in C# using notepad++ or something -- no need to install VS. The csc compiler is likely already in your .net framework install folder.
>>
>>60331577
Thank you! Are there some obscure coomand line options to know?
>>
wait,
code is broken now?
>>
>>60330894
>>60331598
>everyone i dislike is reddit

do you have to bring up reddit every single thread
>>
>>60331643
try to post real code
>>
>>60331609
It depends on how simple (or not) your project is. At any rate this is likely to be the most helpful:
csc /?
>>
>>60331643
if it has enough quotes and other special characters in it

i think it's cloudflare's sql injection detector acting up
>>
>>60331307
>ruining an older dpt post
>>
>>60331665
>>60331690
void main()
{
import std.stdio: writeln;
writeln("wew lad");
}
>>
>>60331702
>real code
>>
>>60331711
#include <stdio.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
printf("You are a nigger\n");
return 0;
}
>>
>>60331764
>real code
>>
>>60331764
>>60331690

not enough quotes and brackets and apostrophes
>>
>>60331780
post real code then you little faggot
>inb4 Rust
hang yourself
>>
>>60331780
fn main() {
println!("UR MR GAY");
}
>>
File: muh captcha.png (19KB, 789x345px) Image search: [Google]
muh captcha.png
19KB, 789x345px
>>60331690
If you try, you get redirected to a 4chan page where you need to enter another captcha
import sys
import wget
from threading import Thread

def Porkchop ( threadName, counter):
while (counter < 65521): #65536-16
try:
counter +=16
wget.download('http://orig03.deviantart.net/'+str(format(counter, '04x'))+'f/2016/146/8/3/su____bunny_girl_pearl____creating_ask_blog_by_sonicepicwind-da3x0gj.png')
print (threadName+' '+str(format(counter, '04x'))+' I FOUND IT!')
raise SystemExit(counter)
except:
print (str(format(counter, '04x')))
for i in range(-16,-1):
t = Thread(target=Porkchop, args=('Hotdog '+str(i), i,))
t.start()
>>
>>60331702
no bully

// Function template
void cprint(T)(T value)
{
import core.stdc.stdio : printf;
import std.traits : isIntegral, isSigned, isSomeString, Unqual;

static if(is(Unqual!T == bool)) // Unqual handles cases of const, immutable or shared bool
;
else static if(isIntegral!T)
{
// Below initializer is evaluated at compile-time
static immutable format =
printf(format.ptr, value);
}
else static if(is(T : const(char)[]))
value.ptr);
else

}

void main()
{
cprint(true); // true
cprint(42); // 42
cprint(24UL); // 24
cprint("test"); // test
}

seems special characters in formatted prints triggers it
>>
File: 1492638011037.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1492638011037.png
14KB, 166x166px
>>60331794
>>60331796
>>
>>60331797
>no sono un robot
wtf the fuck is this huehue language?
>>
>>60331812
had to take out some printfs and an assert with offenders.
>>
>>60331817
I love this anime image
>>
File: 1488503675708.png (539KB, 700x917px) Image search: [Google]
1488503675708.png
539KB, 700x917px
>>60331825
Italian
>>
Why is lua a cotton candy haired nonbinary trans monster? It should be a brown loli BR
>>
>>60331947
Because LUA is casual friendly, and their whole love and sex shtick
>>
this is what the python docs say:
xml.sax.parse(filename_or_stream, handler, error_handler=handler.ErrorHandler())

this is what my code does:
xml.sax.parse(x_file, x_handler, error_handler=X_Error_Handler())

this is the error message I get:
TypeError: parse() got an unexpected keyword argument 'error_handler'

???
>>
>>60329449
when concepts are finally adopted into the standard i will be a straight up C++ waifu shitter
>>
>>60332015
youll see it in a second.
>python "devs"
>>
Should I learn Go or C++ and my first language?
>>
>>60332077
i'm staring at it since half an hours ago, and i'm not a "dev", i'm an hobbyist
>>
>>60332102
>
.ErrorHandler())
>>
>>60332095
learn C
>>
>>60332119
that has absolutely nothing to do with it lol
the error message is saying that the keyword "error_handler" doesn't exist, at that point it doesn't care about what i'm passing, I can even put something random in there, like kjdfhkjdfksjhfk

why are you insulting others if you don't have a clue what you're saying
>>
>>60329742
>>60329835
Singular they works exactly as singular you, and it has been used since Shakespearean times.

>tldr 'They are'.
>>
>>60332119
>>60332155
(as long as that's defined)
>>
>>60332095
as a huge C++ fan, C++ is a terrible first language
>>
>>60332155
>he keyword "error_handler" doesn't exist,
gee, i wonder why
>>
>>60332213
yeah, i get it, i'm dumb, but could you please explain why? something tells me you have no idea
>>
>>60332227
>something tells me you have no idea
if youd post more than a snippet i could probably confirm.
>>
>>60332095
this >>60332125
I dont use c anymore, but it is the best first language
>>
>>60332244
whatever you wanted to confirm, turns out you're wrong, which is really funny since you're trying to look cool by being a dick about it
>gee, i wonder why
if you meant "because the docs are wrong", you would be right, and you would be an idiot for using those words

the docs use error_handler, the actual file uses errorHandler
https://github.com/python/cpython/blob/3.6/Lib/xml/sax/__init__.py
>>
>>60332253
What are you using now? I'm just starting and my uni is Java heavy. Once I get that handled what should I study on my own?
>>
File: 1314630994793.jpg (27KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
1314630994793.jpg
27KB, 526x300px
>>60327260
why is assembly generative cp-tp-vp from linguistics
like what is it supposed to represent
>>
>>60332253
>but it is the best first language
not really.
It teaches tedium, many better languages have already fixed.
>>
>>60332015
It's a positional argument, not a named one.
>>
>>60332299
C Is a bad first language in many ways, but if you are at all serious about programming you need to learn pointers at some point (specifically pointers, not references, and no they're not the same thing)
>>
>>60332253
>>60332125
That's not what I asked.

>>60332197
Thanks.
>>
File: 7ZEiAxK.jpg (193KB, 1200x670px) Image search: [Google]
7ZEiAxK.jpg
193KB, 1200x670px
i want to learn ruby on rails

i'm using a windows 10 machine with bash on windows installed

should i use regular windows or bash on windows as my development environment?
>>
Yeah Ocaml really is the best language.
>>
Haskell is tje first language taught at my University
>>
>>60332411
>C is the only language with pointers.
The only reason to know C is making an ABI.
As soon as people start writing or porting things to more modern languages, C will finally die. Its just no one wants to.
>>
How to be a better Software Developer and not a Stackoverflow Copy & Paster? Recommend me books / something to read.
>>
>>60332491
Yeah, I could get behind this as well.
>>
>>60332471
give them a pat on the back
>>
>>60330669
>he masturbated in his life
Get on my level [spoiler]actually don't I'm a shit tier sysadmin[/spoiler]
>>
Hey guys,

what are your thoughts on Python 3?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Python_(missile)
>>
>>60332534
i love
yield from
and i don't care about anything else
>>
I've been learning a bit of C# as a first language, but my brain still prefers browsing 4chan and watching anime over coding. Should I not bother?
>>
>>60332491
+1

On the same note, could anyone recommend an authoritative, in depth textbook on Java? I'm getting tired of learning through google and scattered online tutorials.
>>
>>60332704
Automate your 4chan browsing with C#
>>
>>60332491
There is no need to write something that is already made.
For example, if some function you need is already on github, why would you built it from scratch when there is someone who dedicated lots of time to build that shit.
If you can find what you need, that is ok
>>
What's your excusion for not using bsd/c/httpd stack for your webpages?
https://learnbchs.org/
>>
>>60332943
I'm not reinventing the wheel. I'm asking how to be a better 'developer' not programmer.
>>
File: hacka doll #3_2.png (193KB, 430x530px) Image search: [Google]
hacka doll #3_2.png
193KB, 430x530px
>>60332943
See, this is why nobody knows how to program anymore.
Doing anything for yourself is verboten and frowned upon, you're never allowed to invent a better wheel.
>>
>>60332946
Why BSD and not linux?
>>
File: 1484950273793.jpg (34KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484950273793.jpg
34KB, 710x720px
>>60333022
>verboten
>>
>>60333022
Well, not for something that is simple but requires efficient functions and method, or if it is a huge burden to do so
See >>60331265 >>60331797
No need to write a function to get files when I can just call wget
>>
Ignore codelets.
Reinvent that mega-wheel, /dpt/.
>>
>he can't pack an array of a type ranging from 4 to 9 with only one line
Sad
>>
File: 1473982000463.gif (844KB, 800x786px) Image search: [Google]
1473982000463.gif
844KB, 800x786px
>>60333134
this.
c runtime library is a crutch for bad programmers.
>>
>>60333046
what about it you fucking nerd
>>
>>60333171
int[1] arr = (uniform(4,10) );
>>
What's up with these new languages like Go, Rust and Chapel not having proper support for dynamically loading libraries?
Jesus Christ even C can use dlopen.
I just want to point out that Lisp doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>60333386
Because theyre meme-langs
>>
>>60333311
I don't think that's packed, Python man.
>>
I have this code at the end of a function
>couts added for "seeing whats wrong"
>still cant see shit

>it is an iterator for a list
cout<<" C="<<check<<endl;
(*it).setErrCnt(check);
cout<<"Post-add:"<<(*it).getErrCnt()<<endl;

Why is it that both cout's display the right value, but when I exit the function, the object's ErrCnt is reset to zero?

This is so incredibly urgent I can't even begin to express my level of panic.
>>
>>60333530
who are you quoting?
>>
>>60333538
Myself fretting over questions that weren't even asked yet
>>
>>60327260
Just finished ANN assignment. An ANN for classifying kddcup connections in matlab.
>95% accuracy at 10 epocsh.
>99.98% accuracy at 20 epochs
>20 epochs take less than 1 second
It's probably piss easy for some, but I feel accomplished.
>>
>>60333530
Undefined behavior
>>
>>60333643
UNDEFINE MY ANUS
>>
>>60333428
oh right, theres a module for it though.
>>
>>60333171
;)
with Ada.Text_IO;
procedure Wew is
type Little_Element is range 4 .. 10 with Size=>3;
type Nice_Expressiveness is array (1 .. 30) of Little_Element with Pack;
begin
Ada.Text_IO.Put_Line(Integer'Image(Nice_Expressiveness'Max_Size_In_Storage_Elements));
end Wew;
>>
>>60333236
C and python has been creating bad and lazy programmers for ages, none of them enforce correct programming practices
>>
>>60333171
>he doesn't know that his one line is actually many more in disguise
>>
File: 1439321766063.png (47KB, 350x339px) Image search: [Google]
1439321766063.png
47KB, 350x339px
>>60333943
Really made me think, senpai
>>
>>60333930
Python infinitely more than C. C will just straight up break itself and everything around it if you're shit. A bad C programmer is equivalent to a fantastic Python programmer
>>
Why is lisp such a shit.
Where's my takewhile, dropWhile, take, drop
iterate
I don't care how supposedly good your language is, if it doens't have a god-tier standard library, then it's obviously shit.
>>
>>60333930
>C and python has been creating bad and lazy programmers for ages, none of them enforce correct programming practices
If you don't have correct programming practices with C you won't go far. So it's the total opposite anon. C has still the best documentation in the world.
>>
>>60333684
Is this the power of old languages?
>>
>>60333684
God bless Ada
>>
In Java how do I update/overwrite a file with an arraylist?
>>
I want to learn a language, but I don't really have any idea what I'd do with it. I have no projects I really want to do or anything I want to make. Is there a reason to learn to program if I can't think of a reason to learn to program?
>>
>>60334450
You want to do something but you don't know why you want to do it?
>>60333530
>homesick for a place about a place that might not exist

Is this what young people are like these days?
They don't even know how to describe their feelings?
>>
>>60334525
>You want to do something but you don't know why you want to do it?
Pretty much. I'm bored and want to do something productive with my time and learn a skill for free.
>>
>>60333992
The point of Lisp is you make your own subset and STD.
>>
>>> from hash_table import *
>>> ht = HashTable
>>> ht = HashTable(701)
>>> ht.add(1)
>>> y = ht.search(1)
>>> y.value
>>> ht.delete(y)
>>> z = ht.search(1)
>>> z.value
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'value'
>>>

i did it! i won! implemented both linked lists and hash tables. are you proud of me?
>>
>>60334540
Then you learn C.
Learning any language afterwards is piss easy because it's practically portable macroassembler and all modern advances in languages were written in C, so you'll know how more complicated stuff was written later on.
>>
Im thinking of making a simple website where you upload pictures and rate them, based on A vs B scenarios.

Should I try ranking them with a binary tree or is there a better ranking method?
>>
new thread
>>60334610
>>
File: 1480054092045.jpg (58KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1480054092045.jpg
58KB, 720x405px
I've been programming on and off for a couple of years now, and it's only been in Lisp with a functional style. It's great and I love it, but I want to try a new language. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to decide between C++ and C# though. I want a language that's cross-platform. I want a language with high-level features. I want a language with a lot of ready-to-go libraries available and documented (Scheme-inspired minimalism is great but a huge pressure point when I work on larger projects and have to roll things entirely by hand). I don't want to spend time allocating memory if I don't have to.

I was going to go with C#, but it feels like there's a lot of turmoil going on with .NET/.NET Core/.NET Standard/Mono and all of these frameworks don't seem to inter-operate smoothly. I really don't want to deal with that. Then I was thinking of C++ but I know it as a very clunky language with a lot of manual memory management and I don't want to deal with it. However, it's been around for ages and so has a shit-ton of libraries for a lot of things and is very stable even when standards are updating. However, I've heard that "modern C++" or C++14 and 17 actually reduce the memory and pointer management you need to do by a lot and even have lambdas and so on. One person mentioned that they rarely had to manage memory at all and felt that contemporary C++ was like having a high-performing scripting language. That sounds hyperbolic, but I'm more open to trying it

What should I do, /dpt/?
>>
>>60329247
Got your source loaded up anywhere?
>>
>>60334559
So, basically have a miscellaneous file that gets rc'd in .sbclrc?
>>
>>60334780
I still haven't learned about version control systems.
Plus, it's still far from done.
>>
>>60334559
>CL known as kitchen type programming language
>doesn't even have some of the most useful functions
>>
>>60334974
>I still haven't learned about version control systems

$ cd [root project directory]
$ git init
$ touch README.md
$ echo "#muh 4chan ncurses browser" >> README.md
$ git add .
$ git commit -m "Initial Commit"
$ git remote add origin [url to your repo hub of choice]
$ git push

Tadaa~
>>
>>60333530
Post the entire function, the setErrCnt method and the getErrCnt method.

Also, is getErrCnt is just an integer or whatever, please explain why it has a getter and setter.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.