[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RHCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 429919079_242248.jpg (51KB, 521x694px) Image search: [Google]
429919079_242248.jpg
51KB, 521x694px
Anon who passed the RHCE exam recently!
Share the questions pls.
Pic unrelated
>>
**bump**
>>
**bump!**
>>
>>60325919
What makes me think you're getting ready to take it?
>>
Unlike multiple choice Microsoft tests, the RHCE test (and rhsa, you have to take both), are hands on. The questions ask you to modify the system and the "grading" is done by verifying system state. You are free to get that system in that state however you wish.

For example if the test said install apache and setup a web site on port 9585 and have it say "hello world", you could setup the apache configuration however you want as long as it responds with hello world on port 9585.

The most important thing is that you have access to the full rhel documentation during the test. The test machine contains the install DVD which has the documentation on t. So it's a must that you learn how to use that documentation. This is especially important for stuff like selinux where you won't have it memorized.
>>
Thx anons, no help, but you tried :)
>>
I got rhce for RHEL5, is outdated now, but I'll never recertify. Waste of time.
>>
>>60326743
Yeah not worth your time. I have RHEL 6 RHCE that expired several years ago. No one cares that your cert is expired.
>>
Well, i have valid rhcsa, but want rhce,just to prove the point
>>
>>60325919
No, fuck you. Learn your own goddamn shit.
>>
>>60327370
As far as I understand, you don't know what's up, right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.