[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The redditing of /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1494188878449.jpg (12KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1494188878449.jpg
12KB, 252x212px
There's been an influx of retarded children and man children flooding this board from discord communities and leddit. Just today we saw a thread from a literal 14 year old who said he didn't know he had to be 18 cause there were no rules on his "app". 80% of the posts here are about smartphones and graphics cards. Nearly none of you know fuck all about computers and even less actually work in the field.

Those of you who keep pandering to retards and answering their moron tier tech support questions are a major part of the problem, if a post is shit, report it.
>>
/g/ was never good
>>
I just tell them sage, install gentoo (with sage in options), or ignore them
>>
Reddit has more meaningful discussions on certain subreddits. The upvote system punishes shitposting.
>>
>>60315071
Bring back public sage
>>
>>60315098
The upvote system allows people to silence the opinions they don't agree with, which is totalitarian and shit. It is used to silence any opinion that goes against the Reddit hivemind. If you think this is a good system, kinda fuck off and never come back.
>>
>>60315054
>Wanting censorship
This site is the last bastion of free speech reddit:kun.
>>
>>60315140
I said "certain subreddits" for a reason. Some subs disable downvoting entirely. It really all depends on the culture of the particular subreddit. Unless you're some sperg who has to inject politics into everything, you really don't have to worry about some crusade to downvote you for having a different opinion. Nobody cares that you like Dell more than Lenovo in the technology subreddit.
>>
File: CiObBs8VAAAyrzF.jpg (53KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
CiObBs8VAAAyrzF.jpg
53KB, 600x535px
>>60315219
>He's proud to use reddit
>>
>>60315219
Downvoting is censorship just like banning people is.
>>
File: 1431174655537.jpg (1MB, 3744x5616px) Image search: [Google]
1431174655537.jpg
1MB, 3744x5616px
>>60315054
The captcha should be a CLI interface where you have to utilize a sequence of common core-utils to pass. Trivial for anyone who's booted Linux or used Windows for anything beyond clicking with a mouse, but stops the phoneposting retards who treat 4chan as just another app right in their tracks.
>>
File: C8MpMMRVoAA_Xkd.jpg (340KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C8MpMMRVoAA_Xkd.jpg
340KB, 1536x2048px
>>60315243
Wrong pic. The average redditor looks like pic related. Reddit is the epicenter of the men's rights movement.
>>
>>60315303
I bet you protested gamergate too.
>>
>>60315317
I actually supported it. Like autistically so.
>>
>>60315344
Something something movement about harassing women etc etc.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.