[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>year of AMD >nvidia takes all how long until AMD can compete

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: year of amd.png (439KB, 980x756px) Image search: [Google]
year of amd.png
439KB, 980x756px
>year of AMD
>nvidia takes all
how long until AMD can compete
>>
Never
>>
$0.02 has been added to your nVidia brand store credit e-wallet.
>>
>>60313627

Shit, I could buy half of AMD with that1
>>
>>60313487
When normies stop buying Nvidia because that's the only brand they know.
>>
File: 55648412.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
55648412.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>60313779
>>
>>60313487
>Make thread about Nvidia
>Can't even make it without trying to shit on AMD
>It's not even directly tech related

Is your whole life just making retarded shill threads like this?
>>
>>60314036
when will AMD make a name for themselves.
>>
>>60314186
They already have but many Nvidia fanboys smeared it, so even normies that do know of AMD think poorly of them because some dumbass told them they are low quality/low performance.
>>
>>60314062
You really comfortable with losing all that money for a dying company?
>>
That's all Nintendo Switch money though.
>>
>>60314365
>they are low quality/low performance

Well they are
>>
>>60313487
>AMD
>compete

Pick one.
>>
>>60314186
When they get a marketing team that isn't 100% complete ass

I don't think the people at the executive level of AMD really understand just how fucking bad their marketing is. The entire marketing department needs to be fired.
>>
>>60316961
I agree with this

Rumor is they just pay their marketing in pennies now and just pay shills to post on forums and comment sections now
>>
>>60315858
>4000 thru to 200 series was competitive
>people still bought nvidia anyway
>nvidia only got the edge with the 900 series
>>
Bro just wait
>>
>>60318549
What was that like 10 years ago?

AMD has been shit for so long now
>>
>>60313487

It is because Nvidia has shifting their focus elsewhere for the last decade or so. Their gaming GPU division is slowly dwindling simply because performance GPUs are being a niche.

The masses are more than happy with whatever integrated GPU comes with their system. Intel and AMD have pretty much killed the low-end discrete GPU market.
>>
>>60318596
r9 290x beats the gtx 970

That's pretty recent
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.