[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get out of this phone plan...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1491370315282.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1491370315282.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
How do i get out of this phone plan...
>>
>>60312208
Kill yourself, obviously.
>>
>>60312217
about ready to lol,

Anyone want to post about their phone company experience feel free, please no shills
>>
>>60312208
install gentoo
>>
>>60312208
>How do i get out of this phone plan...
Easy, you cancel your contract.

Unless, of course, you got a third party loan through your service provider as a middle man. If that's the case, you need to pay off the entire loan sum plus interest and in some cases the contract with your service provider for the period as well. I believe Americans call this a "carrier subsidy" for marketing purposes.
>>
>>60312208
You don't. If you've signed and you're out of whatever grace period you may or may not have had (depends on your country, here in the UK it's two weeks) then you're fucked. You pay up, or don't and they'll chase you to the ends of the earth. Seriously, phone contracts are fucking mental, regardless of the amount owed they'll chase you as hard as possible, they're litigious fucks.

Like I said, britbong here. I once owed Orange like £80 after ditching the phone early and cancelling the direct debit. They chased me as if I was refusing to pay council tax or something else equally as serious, it was mental. I've effectively ignored debts several times larger for months with much less hassle.

I'm terrible with money, in case that wasn't obvious. Don't take any advice from me if I offer it. But yeah you're screwed if you don't want to pay. You could try ringing their customer support / cancellations and kicking up a massive stink, but you'll likely get nowhere and you'd have to have a bloody good reason if you want the ombudsman to do anything.

Why do you want out, anyway?
>>
>metropcs
>40 a month for unlimited LTE data plus 8gb tethering
Werks fine 4 me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.