[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Apple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: fags.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fags.png
19KB, 400x400px
My apple id was locked yesterday and I can't remember the answers to my security questions so I can't verify to sign in so I can sign out and use either a new apple id or just unlock my old one. There doesn't seem to be any other way around, it won't let me reset my security questions and the email I used doesn't exist anymore on yahoo. I hate this shit so much. I can't figure out how to get out of the cycle and just replace it with a new apple id. Can anyone help me or am I just done with apple shit?
>>
>>60311728
TYRONE WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU
>>
>Can't remember my security questions
Learn to write shit down
>Doesn't exist anymore on Yahoo
Yahoo.

So either you're retarded or you're retarded and stole it

If you didn't steal it go black to Apple with a proof of purchase i guess
>>
PLEASE RETURN PHONE TO RIGHTFUL OWNER, TYQUARIUS
>>
Put it back, Shaq
>>
>>60311728
lol this ain't just Apple. I got locked out of a Samsung phone after a reset and didn't know what the e-mail, password, sec questions, name, dob etc associated with the Samsung account were. Eventually got in though after smooth talking customer service rep
>>
>>60311728
Give it back Jamal
>>
You're pretty much fucked. If you're taking about a phone you have to wipe the device and start over. If it has activation lock turned on you are double fucked. Even the NSA couldn't help you
>>
File: 1489427282046.webm (2MB, 296x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489427282046.webm
2MB, 296x375px
>>60311728
Is this how you got that iphone, Tyrone?
give it back you piece of shit
>>
>>60311728
> and I can't remember the answers to my security questions
Sure thing Tyrone. Now return that phone.
>>
>>60312027
I would have kicked that guys fucking ass. And maybe break his fingers so he learns not to fucking steal.
>>
>>60312027
He can't play that webm on an iPhone. I know because I'm using one right now :(
>>
>>60311728
>i made poor life choices
>its not my fault, its this company's fault

>>60314172
Use VLC.
>>
>>60311728
pm'ed you :)
>>
Bive Back Bhe Bhone tyBoBe
>>
>>60312027
How did he fall over from being lightly pushed by a shopping cart?

I agree the guy who stole the phone is a faggot but there are questions to be answered about this webm
>>
>>60314890
>How did he fall over from being lightly pushed by a shopping cart?
he was having an epileptic seizure you retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>60314890
So concrete floors are a thing.
>>
File: IMG-20170509-WA0038.jpg (80KB, 1242x984px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170509-WA0038.jpg
80KB, 1242x984px
>>
>>60311728
Give it back DeShawn
>>
>>60314890
Look again, he isn't pushed by the cart. He had an epileptic attack (or w/e it is called) and fell to the floor
>>
>>60311728
Give it back Tyrone.
>>
>>60311728
how the fuck do you forget the answers to your security questions you retard?
>>
>>60311728
Give it back, Tyrell Williams
>>
>>60311866
I can't believe you would hold a Samsung employee at gunpoint to fulfill your needs, Tyrone.
>>
>>60312027
that is a fucking lousy thief
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.