[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
>>
>>60300630
Is that the new Galaxy S9?
>>
>>60300644
No. Are you retarded?
>>
File: 5x-fingerprint-mobile.jpg (36KB, 767x732px) Image search: [Google]
5x-fingerprint-mobile.jpg
36KB, 767x732px
fingerprint scanner is too low, lg knows whats up.
>>
>>60300766
Apple will place the scanner where it's convenient for muh symmetry, and the tech press will fall over backwards to come up with reasons why that's the right place to put the fingerprint scanner.
>>
>>60300795
i just tried pretending my phones scanner was down further like on this iphone mock up, and it doesn't feel all that intuitive like it does on my nexus. where as i just move my finger up a little bit to trigger the nexus scanner, the apple location forces you to go down and to the right. and going for that lower scanner has you with your finger tip making contact. not the part of your finger with the actual print.
>>
>>60300630
>the Apple is not the fingerprint scanner

Sad!
>>
>>60300874
>having a scanner
happy_merchant.jpg
>>
>>60300630
Screen-to-body is too big, old way was a lot better.

LESS BREAKAGE!!!

Also, that finger scanner, lol
>>
>>60300660
Fucking kek, you clearly are!
>>
File: iphone-6-concept-art.png (132KB, 800x671px) Image search: [Google]
iphone-6-concept-art.png
132KB, 800x671px
>>60300630
>tryhard concept art made vaguely more realistic in order to cause a commotion

Nothing to blog about here, faggots.
>>
>>60301355
>he didn't get the irony

no you
>>
i thought they managed to integrate the scanned into the bottom of the screen. Samsung was about to do it, so it stands to reason apple, whos dev time is longer, and who's is coming out later, could manage it.

Regardless, im not gonna buy an ios phone.
>>
>>60301481
>I_was_only_pretending_to_be_retarded.tiff
>>
>>60300766
i own one of these babys and its not that bad my htc m8 is worse , i think the position of the FS will do diferent functions with diferent fingers , like if you unlock it with you thunb it opens the selfie camera , the normies will love this feature and probably never use it again
>>
>>60300899
this 2bh
>>
>>60301991
>the position of the FS will do diferent functions with diferent fingers

actually thats kind of dumb i only have my index fingers scanned so i can unlock it with both hands, and my dick to see if it works. which it did. i can officially unlock my phone with my dick.
>>
>>60300899
>fingerprint scanner isn't embedded behind the display

This is what's really sad. Apple hasn't done anything worthwhile for ages.
>>
>>60302142
what if your micro penis get erect in the procedure and you cant unlock the phone ?
>>
>>60300766
>>60300899

What if apple is trying to reinvent NFC or Wireless charging? Seems to fit with their less ports agenda.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.