[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /g I have this c++ project I'm not asking for any solutions,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 80888.jpg (1MB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
80888.jpg
1MB, 1920x1152px
hey /g
I have this c++ project
I'm not asking for any solutions,
I just need to pass this course cause I'm repeating it and already wasted 3 years in community college- failed all(fml right?)
Just could anyone point me out tips to the hard parts?
thank you in advance
>>
Uni is currently using three parking areas to accommodate the staff, faculty and students cars. Each parking is supervised by two guards who try to park the cars according to their arrival and leaving time. The parking guards are complaining about the inefficiency and the waste of time that they spend each day trying to organize the cars in each parkings . You are approached by the uni administration to implement a system to help in organizing the three parkings and minimizing the wasted time spent in searching for a parking slot. Your solution should take into consideration the following constraints:

 Each parking opens from 8:00 a.m. till 8:00 p.m.  The first parking (B- biggest parking area), can accommodate 15 cars in a column  The second parking (M- middle parking area), can accommodate 10 cars in a column  The first parking (S- smallest parking area), can accommodate 5 cars in each column  The first row in each parking is reserved for the faculty and staff  Each parking has the same number of rows per column  To park you should specify the parking area as B, M, or S and the parking time. The system will check for the availability. If a parking slot is available the system will allow the user to park his car. If not, the system will redirect the user to another parking. If no parking slot is available at the three parkings the system will ask the user if he would like to park in a column reserved for cars that leave at a later time. The user may not choose to park at a time earlier than the one he/she specified at the beginning.  The system should provide the following information about the three parkings:  The total number of parked cars at a specific hour  The number of parked cars in each parking  The number of available parking slots  View the three parking area.  The number of rejected parking request
>>
>>60298872
If you failed that many classes programming may not be for you.
>>
>>60298904
no they weren't
I had a first year pre med and didnt study- my uncle killed himself long story it affected us all even money wise-
second 2 years I repeated math classes that was all I took because I didnt study since I had no motivation- struggled with depression and bipolar disorder
I am medicating and seeing a psychiatrist atm though
i hope for the best since I am 21 and didnt amount to shit yet
>>
>>60298872
Hey redditor friend, you forgot a slash on /g/.
>>
>>60298969
shit
>>
>>60298872
Do your own homework, fgt. Or drop out like a good little idiot.
>>
>>60298872
>anarchist anifa scum
kys you waste of life and hope you respawn as a normal human being.
>>
>>60298872
you are not an anarchist, you are a communist
>>
>>60298872
kill yourself like your uncle did antifa scum
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.