[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indian IT Recruiters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: stockpicturesontheirwebsite.jpg (123KB, 736x175px) Image search: [Google]
stockpicturesontheirwebsite.jpg
123KB, 736x175px
Curious if anyone has experience with pajeet recruiters? Trying to find an Helpdesk job in California and all I get is pajeets trying to contract me. One I just received had me excited about a start date. But the pay is $17 at a Hospital, and the contract says I can be terminated without pay in the first two weeks... I pay for my own drugtest and background check. Or is this just normal now?
>>
>>60298326
Get out of California it is run by prajeet now
>>
>>60298326
They're borderline scammers.

The pajeet recruiter industry is basically an extension of the H1B farming industry, which was built on helping pajeets get hired fraudulently (fake experience, fake references, taking interviews for candidates when possible, "training") and ripping off the H1B pajeets by taking a cut of their pay.
>>
Thanks for the replies /g/
>>
>>60298326

Instead of punching the clock why don't you punch your boss
>>
>>60298326
>Helpdesk
are you mentally retarded? serious question
all the people i meet who work in helpdesk are literally too stupid to understand anything about IT, normally they have drug problems and dont even try it, just meet one guy that was not a retard and that was working in helpdesk just because was a temporal thing while he find something better and he was having money problems, just took him 1 month to find another job and he always was complaining about how stupid are the helpdesk worker
>>
>>60301147
>how stupid are the helpdesk worker

I don't have the right qualifications for Net Admininstrator. Helpdesk seems like it could support me until then.
>>
>has to pay for own drug test and background check

lol, fuck no, what kind of scam shit did you contact?
>>
>>60301890
They found my resume on ziprecruiter or indeed. Haven't signed anything yet. Contract looks horrible.
>>
>>60301147
Lol this is correct. I worked for a big company that employed 7-8 helpdesk guys usually. Some were actually really good dudes and a few made it out of the helpdesk into better positions. Most were not bad at their jobs but really had no potential to move on or up.

Two notables.

>dude setup a laptop in a pretty remote closet type space
>network guy finds it and is like wtf is this
>FULL OF CP
>dude is logged into Facebook so it's immediately obvious who's laptop it is

>guy gets hired to do helpdesk
>after a couple of days he refuses to answer phones saying he has anxiety and it's a disability l
>his job is literally answering phones and creating tickets for the techs
>company fires him and he attempts to sue them
>>
>>60298326
I making $31hr in SoCal doing IT and there is no way for me to afford a house, only some shit condo or something. I'm trying to find someone to hiring me out of state. Move out now and thank yourself later.
>>
>>60302170
Is Helpdesk really that shit anon? I was doing Desktop Support.. About 4 years experience. Took over account administration when my Net Admin left for half a year. Any recommendations? I feel like I'm not ready for Net Admin yet.
>>
>>60302705
>four years
What the hell did you do for four years? You're only holding yourself back. I went from working retail to a small business it consulting company for 13 months and then straight to a network admin position for 6 offices and about 100 users.
>>
>>60302994
I thought I'd learn some networking from our Net admin. But he never seemed to hand over the reigns. This threads making me think I should just look for entry Net Admin...
>>
>>60303269
Yes you should, you'll never move up fast or at all by staying at the same company. If you do move up in the same company you'll get screwed on pay. Best bet is to start looking for a new job. Get your current employer to pay for training/certs if you can, otherwise start studying on your own. Don't let life pass you by anon, best of luck!
>>
>>60303433
Thanks anon.
Last bump before I let the thread die.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.