[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PS Vita

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

is the ps vita still worth it? Do you think there will be a ps vita 2 and do you know where to buy one new?
>>
push
>>
>>60297592
No
No
No
>>
pop
>>
>>60297592
If you want a Vita
Just buy one and load it with decrypted backups
>>
>>60297592
unless you want to play a vita exclusive no
I have one because I wanna play the ratchet and clank trilogy and maybe persona 4
>>
File: IMG_20170501_101627-01.jpg (631KB, 2016x1102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170501_101627-01.jpg
631KB, 2016x1102px
>>60297592
This thread belongs in /v/. However, if you can get a hold on a model with a firmware at or below 3.60 you can install custom firmware to gain access to the storage remotely from your pc and install a psp game that gets exploited to run the psp os as a front-end. After that you can load on some emulators and games.

All the vita can emulate "natively" at the moment is snes and gba. However, they're full of bugs.
>>
>>60297592
waiting emulation
I'm a cheap fuck
>>
>>60297592
Remote play is nice if you have a PS4, playing while taking a shit or someone else is using the tv is a huge plus.

This late in the game i would say it's only really worth it if you have allot of games you can use on it already (cross buy, ps one classic, free thru plus) as the amount of games worth playing probably aren't going down in price anytime soon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.