[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle of the pixels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5007.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5007.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Thoughts?
>>
why is anyone trying to claim iphone is superior to anything lately lol
even the bootlocking lg series is better
>>
Is the picture referring to camera quality or the integrity of their operating systems?
>>
>>60297533
to be quite honest iphone photos have always been extremely disappointing for how well praised they are..
>>
>>60297522
lol!
>>
This is just a Snapchat thing
>>
>>60297522
yeah flagship android phones from the last 1, maybe 2 years are comparable to iphones, but before that they were absolute crap
>>
>>60297725
the htc evo was a godly phone compared to the 4 and 4s

aged like dogshit though
>>
>>60297725
>android phones from the last 1, maybe 2 years are comparable to iphones, but before that they were absolute crap
I've been hearing retards say this since android was 1 to 2 years old itself. People simply forget how bad old iPhones were.
>and how much worse new ones are
>>
>>60297483
Android quality IS trash in the eyes of normies since every time they take a picture with the high res camera and send it on normiebook it compresses.
>>
File: mw928bk_nb_14_i.jpg (54KB, 960x546px) Image search: [Google]
mw928bk_nb_14_i.jpg
54KB, 960x546px
>>60297918
>>60297978
Smh, I hear this all the time. Ignorant people don't understand the fact that better specs on paper does not mean a 'better' or 'faster' phone.

When I was in middle and high school I was in the same position: Big android and PC guy, thought iPhones/macs/etc. were retarded, why would you pay more for shittier specs? However over time, the more I learned about software and computing and whatnot, the more I realize that, while Apple often has worse tech specs than PC's or Android devices or whatever, Apple has vastly superior integration of hardware and software, which ultimately makes their products better. Samsung/HTC/LG/etc. manufactures a phone, and then slaps Android on it with their respective bloated skin that doesn't do much other than slow the thing down and let you know it's **company**'s device. Apple, on the other hand, creates the iPhone with iOS in mind, and iOS with the iPhone in mind, which results in a generally better experience overall.

Don't agree with me? Try using a iPhone 5 for a week, then try a Galaxy S3, you will notice a world of difference.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.