[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share the last time you donated to an open source project thank you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Tip_Jar.png (62KB, 186x240px) Image search: [Google]
Tip_Jar.png
62KB, 186x240px
Share the last time you donated to an open source project

thank you
>>
>>60292842
Does protonmail counts?
>>
never
software development that can't survive without money invested doesn't deserve to exist at all
>>
>>60292895
well i guess that could count
>>
>>60292842
I don't gibsmedats to stupid commies
>>
I don't donate. I do publish open source Puppet modules and Chef cookbooks.
>>
Never. If they want money they should put ad on their stuff and not be an "anti-capitalism" pussy
>>
Last time I donated was towards the family of a congregant of my synagogue that died. The kid was 28 years old, had 4 kids and a lovely wife, and he passed very randomly. He had been in Malaysia for a while (working with their small Jewish community) and when he died, it broke all of our hearts. The father was distraught, and I prayed with that guy every Shabbat. Damn shame, we managed to raise ~$160k for the family within a month. I personally donated $50.
>>
Ubuntu
Vim
Antergos
Nixcraft

1-10 dollars
>>
Continuum, cause I use there shit to make money
>>
>>60292982
was the guy who died working in malaysia with the small jewish community on an open source project?
>>
File: 1492988115665.png (152KB, 796x574px) Image search: [Google]
1492988115665.png
152KB, 796x574px
>>60292982
Kike kike kike kike
>>
>>60293409
Wow anon so original
>>
I donate €30 mothly to UNHCR exclusively
for /pol/ triggering purposes. Works extremely well every time.
>>
>>60293010
Well he had a lot of open sores when he died...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.