[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/ Is there a real life equivalent to the sapper from TF2?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Sapper_IMG.png (58KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Sapper_IMG.png
58KB, 250x209px
Hi /g/
Is there a real life equivalent to the sapper from TF2? Something that you can disable individual electronic devices with
>>
https://www.usbkill.com/

This little guy murders any computer that doesn't have the circuitry to prevent a short from frying everything.
>>
>>60279218
Neat, thanks
Is there anything that works on something without a usb port?
>>
>>60279192
You could probably fry anything with enough electromagnetic force, it's certainly not going to come from a car battery sized box.
>>
>>60279192
the shotgun
>>
>>60279391
you can try an electromagnetic pulse
all you need is an atomic bomb!
>>
>>60280057
I knew someone would say EMP, but I'm thinking something that only works on one piece at a time
>>
>>60279630
Not even with a powerful transformer that drains the batteries after one use? Forgive me, I don't know much about this kind of thing
>>
>>60280808
no
>>
what you're looking for is called a hammer

we're not going to help you rip off a shop by getting an exchange on an item by telling you how to destroy it without leaving evidence
>>
>>60279630
>>60280808
technically yes but it will be a single-use non-nuclear emp bomb.
It will still cause just as much destruction as a normal bomb but on top of that also a small emp.

Structure:
A coil surrounded by explosives and connected to a capacitor. On detonation the capacitor discharges into the coil and the explosives detonate, compressing the coil within nanoseconds thus magnifying the em-field the coil emmits because of the flowing charge.
>>
>>60279192
Microwave gun.
These fine Ukrainian lads will show you how https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIU8WZR9DNA
>>
>>60281030
>>we're not going to help you rip off a shop by getting an exchange on an item by telling you how to destroy it without leaving evidence
That's not what I want to do, faggot. What would be the point of that, I wouldn't make any money
>>
There isnt an hp meter irl so you can just use a hammer
>>
>>60282731
>>
>>60279192
So you could plug this in a MacBook while someone wasnt looking and ruin a $2000 machine?

Pretty neat
>>
>>60281550
Oh, now that's cool
>>
>>60279192
Pass enough current through something and you can fry it. Maybe just charge up a large capacitor and short it out on the device? Has the benefit of being able to charge it from a lower current source like a battery. Has the downside of possibly killing yourself.
>>
>>60281550
This is perfect, and i have microwave parts lying around. Brb gonna build this
>>
>>60279218
Actually there is a video of a guy testing it on various devices, turns out some devices are protected from this.
>>
>>60279192
A baseball bat with a stun gun tapped to the end of it.
If the stun gun doesn't work, hit it with the bat.
>>
>>60281550
Do microwaves have capacitors? If I disassemble one, will I get shocked?
>>
>>60279391
.22 works well imo.
>>
>>60288698
You're gonna fucking build it backwards and die of internal popcorn setting.
>>
>>60288698
When I see these questions back to back I can only say, yes, you will get shocked.
>>
>>60279192
Microwave magnetron.
Point the waveguide in a direction and watch the magic.
>>
>>60280259
you can create a hort distance emp and cone tge pulse to a specific direction
>>
File: tumblr_m7998nwn2u1qhg13lo1_500.gif (910KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7998nwn2u1qhg13lo1_500.gif
910KB, 500x281px
>>
detach the power source
>>
>>60290885
I should have said destroy, not disable
>>
>>60287740
>that doesn't have the circuitry to prevent a short from frying everything
>>
>>60279192
A hand gun
>>
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.