[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TV with "dont fuck my shit up" setting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What the fuck is this shit? Why does every major TV tries to fuck my picture up with thousands of retarded settings like five different HDR settings (none of which can be turned off completely), "sharpness" and hundreds of other bullshit settings which do not have "OFF" option and completely fuck up hte picture??

Where is an option to turn everything THE FUCK OFF and show me the input file as it is intended?

Holy shit I am gonna actually return this piece of shit.

Tell me which TV has that option and I am buying it.
>>
>>60274858
>Why does every major TV tries to fuck my picture up with thousands of retarded settings like five different HDR settings (none of which can be turned off completely), "sharpness" and hundreds of other bullshit settings which do not have "OFF" option and completely fuck up hte picture??
So you get fed up with it and buy a new one.
>>
Turn off what you can turn off and calibrate the rest with avshd
>>
>>60274858
Game mode usually turns most bullshit off. At least it does for post-processing that adds extra input lag. Setting up or renaming the input manually as "PC" sometimes works too
>>
For high picture quality and no bullshit settings your only choice are professional panels. Even expensive (1-2k $) consumer tvs are shit. Ever wonder why high tier pc monitors go for >1k for just 22"?

Probably not worth for personal use unless you're rich af.
>>
Dude smart TVs lmao
>>
File: se15864age.jpg (117KB, 1200x618px) Image search: [Google]
se15864age.jpg
117KB, 1200x618px
It seems like you're too stupid to own a tv. Considering the vast amount of input options the choice to customize it is a good thing. All of them have stupid default settings like what you want so your entire post is based upon your own willful ignorance of the topic. Check out rtings.com and compare to a few other sites after you get familiar with the technical aspects they go over in the reviews.

The KS8000 from last year is great I have the 65 inch for all around use. Narrow your choices down based upon your primary use like gaming, movies, tv, computer and lighting setup as well as distance for size and viewing angle for quality. Not hard to search for terms you don't know since some use different names for the same shit which you can easily figure out my using your eyes.
>>
TVs all have a billion bullshit settings for processing garbage input from live broadcasts.

What you're looking for is called a monitor.
>>
File: 1488691909753.gif (469KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488691909753.gif
469KB, 500x375px
>>60274858

Go and look in a shop at TVs you like, then download the manuals and read about the settings. I bought the LG I've got because everything can be set to off.
>>
>>60274858
Buy the cheapest dumb TV possible, it's got no additional "features" and is basically a big monitor.

This shit has been happening since the 80's when CRT manufacturers would make the red levels impossible to tone down because it had more of an impact in stores.
>>
>>60274858
I worked as a sales rep for LG in the TV department for a little over two years.

What you're looking for is what I currently have: a Panasonic TV.
You get a simple UI that has easy to navigate settings where everything can be turned off if that's what you want, but at the same time it has a lot of complex options buried deep in the settings for people who want to fiddle with them.

The picture is fantastic with the IPS panel and they last forever.
>>
OP here,

fuck it Ill just buy a plane ticket and visit Patagonia myself for 100% infinite FPS no stuttering 100% real HDR 100% viewing field experience

thats how pissed I am
>>
No, it is almost impossible. Your best choice is getting a oversized monitor for conference rooms.
No useles postprocessing, speakers or prehistoric shit like scart.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.