[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noob Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: lolcatsdotcomvu5o4to7b1td5qsm.jpg (46KB, 450x322px) Image search: [Google]
lolcatsdotcomvu5o4to7b1td5qsm.jpg
46KB, 450x322px
Want access to ALL files on my phone as I'd like to read some of the code behind the apps installed but no idea how to get there. Anyone know how or where I'd get the information to?

Phone: Sony X Xperia Android v6.0.1
>>
Fluent in binary? That's pretty cool. I program exclusively in machine code.
>>
>>60273293
I wish, I know enough to make the occasional change, but I'm sorely lacking in knowledge in the everywhere department
>>
>>60273293
programming in machine code is pretty sweet. Make anything cool?
>>
>>60273324
You want to root the phone. As in have master permission to everything to do with it as you please.
First you're going to have to read the terms of use you agreed to when you bought the phone. and should you be allow to modify it as you wish, google how to root.
>>60273335
Just smoothing out CNC machine movements. And some performance enhancements.
>>
>>60273362
Thanks
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.