[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

amazon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

what is it so vaulabe and different?

why cant a competitor make an amazon estore?

i dont understand why so many retILERS ARE AFRAID of amazon...
>>
>>60271148
amazon and ebay is where the customers are
so sellers go there cause the customers are there
and customers go there because that where the sellers are
>>
>>60271174
ok thanks. so amazon some of their stuff is sold by sellers... okay but it's just a website.

like tao boa why can't someone replicate it?
>>
>>60271148
>Amazon Prime
>Good customer service
>Good reputation (established business)
>Good prices
Is this the answer you wanted anon?
>>
>>60271231
You can replicate the site but they are a logistical powerhouse. Would cost
a lot to replicate it AND convince ppl to switch from it.
>>
>>60271174
>>60271231

It's difficult to convince customers to use a different store. People use them just because they have been there for so long and they know they just work.

Amazon at least doesn't have the best prices anymore and their layout it's terrible imo. Ebay rapes sellers with fees.

I think if there were an ebay competitor that offered lower fees for sellers, could work.
>>
>>60271315
tell me about it..

there's the chinese taobao.

...amazon prices are cheap but how?

most of it it's very expensive only specials are cheap.

I like Aldi and similar supermarkets. good value all round not just some special discounts.

I like amazon to be 0.00 share price cause I think they suck...
>>
It's extremely difficult to handle distribution at amazons scale. Basically only Walmart could handle it.
>>
>>60271351
Buying in bulk. Just like how Walmart can have low prices but still pay employees/bills
>>
>>60271148
>>60271351
AWS is a money factory. They can hemmorage money on the web store, AWS is huge enough to cover it. Big enough to make Microsoft Azure look little better than a halfway successful startup.
No one else has the infrastructure, shipping ability, or massive geyser of money. The web store is just for getting amazon's name out there. Everyone else needs to succeed, Amazon doesn't.
>>
>>60271148

do you not get how business works? amazon has all of the infrastructure set in place so it can afford to sell shit cheaply and deliver it quickly. a new company can't just start from scratch and offer everything at the same price without laying out that infrastructure/building relationships with product manufacturers and shipping companies.

the only one who can really compete with amazon would be an existing large company like walmart, and even then its an uphill battle since amazon already has plenty of customers who see no need to look for any alternative
>>
>>60271231
It's like Facebook or Twitter. Once you have millions of users it's hard for competitors to break into the market and take some of them away.
>>
They've tried and failed. Rakuten, Jet, and others. None of them can match the market penetration, customer support reputation, or shipping infrastructure of Amazon. Tough to beat them on price too because of how dominant they are.

It's settled business at this point. Amazon themselves would have to fuck up royally or have something radically change in order to lose their market position.
>>
>>60271148
You should look into their profit margins. They're not doing as wonderfully as people think
Most investors are concerned not at their revenue, but at their ability to turn a profit, for which they have a pretty poor track record
>>
>>60271315
Ebay bring in more profit then Amazon, they literally do nothing but give the sellers a platform.
I avoid selling on Ebay because of the fees, they don't have to be so darn high.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.