[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wikileaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1473897379828.png (132KB, 1876x781px) Image search: [Google]
1473897379828.png
132KB, 1876x781px
What's the /g/ verdict on the state of Wikileaks?

I figured it was better to ask here rather than on /pol/ since being affluent with tech might help with making a fair assessment.
>>
>>60260202
most likely a nsa honeypot and control scheme by the deep-state
>>
>>60260202
what the fuck am i reading here.

they can create aes hashes?

that has been supressed like fuck.

>>60260297
more likely to be russian since there was no mention of fancy bear in any of the trump debacles.
>>
>>60260202

Wikileaks? Fake news concocted by Russian nationalists.

Fox News? The real shit. Home-grown journalism.

Knowing is half the battle, /g/.
>>
File: math4prog1.png (85KB, 1215x513px) Image search: [Google]
math4prog1.png
85KB, 1215x513px
>>60260202
They are:
>Russian Spies
>Anarchists
>False Flag Operatives
>Freedom Fighters
>Massive Faggots
>Shitlords
>Rapists
>Globalists
>Nationalists
>True American Patriots
>Moralfags
>SJWs

All at the same time.

TRUST NO ONE!
>>
>>60260310
>more likely to be russian
no, it has to be usa or china
all the blame is shifted towards russia in order to further undermine their diminishing influence and economy and have china step up as the military contestant against the usa so that the assured mutual destruction keeps the peace
most likely this is the doing of usa because of the debts, and in order to not have china actually demand it back as a lump sum (or other unreasonables which would destabilise the entire west) the usa is forcing china to step in front of russia as the second world power
>>
File: 1494096744956.png (271KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494096744956.png
271KB, 1280x1024px
>>>/pol/124370956

Found this thread collection in /pol/'s archive, a very commited anon has been compiling some stuff. They're an interesting read, but again I'm not very tech-literate so much of it is lost on me.

Pic semi-related I guess
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.