[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just spent a few hours watching kids build robots. Did you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 20170506_143501.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170506_143501.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I just spent a few hours watching kids build robots. Did you guys ever do anything cool when you were kids that was technology based?
>>
Summer tech program which included, among other things, Lego robotics. Shit was indeed lit.
>>
>>60249498
I had a steam engine.
>>
File: chris-hansen.jpg (26KB, 352x707px) Image search: [Google]
chris-hansen.jpg
26KB, 352x707px
>>60249498
>I just spent a few hours watching kids
>>
>>60249583
Sweet supple kids and the potential of building sex robots of the future
>>
File: 1474689768776.jpg (973KB, 3936x2214px) Image search: [Google]
1474689768776.jpg
973KB, 3936x2214px
>>60249498
back when you could get free cds with ubuntu images on them I ordered a bunch saying we were converting a middle school computer lab to linux which I then proceeded to do once the cds arrived. I got in school suspension for 'breaking' the computers. I was 12. It was unfortunately not the year of the linux desktop but I tried, goddammit... I tried...
>>
>>60249498
I had a lego mindstorms kit when I was 10
>>
>>60251025
It probably did fuck with your school's network. I'm surprised you didn't get in more trouble. I got detention once for writing 'penis :P' in paint and saving it on one of the networked drives. I'm the reason they're read-only now.

Now that I think about it, the school's tech guy was really lucky that no one really knew dick about computers. He was some old fuck who basically used TeamViewer to control computers in the lab when kids were playing games instead of working and that seemed to be about the extent of his knowledge.
>>
>>60251025
>Back when commie grants were used to support slackers i ordered a bunch under a false pretense to sabotage my computer lab and force my doctrine upon others without consent
Every year would be the year of the linux desktop if they were more focused into delivering a good desktop product instead of trying to pull shit like this
>>
>>60249498
I made crappy programs in BASIC. They usually didn't even work.
>>
> got when 11
> learned the basics
> burned a couple components up
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.