[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has seatlled you need to hear the music /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Now that the dust has seatlled you need to hear the music /g/ amd cannot win. Intel more than half a decard doing this

>Free market competitors have it in their best interests to reduce competition and interfere in free markets to their benefit, Business Theory 101

amd is not even competing at this point even if they have the best cpu, intel already got everyone in the pocket,and the marketing.
>>
>>60243182
>le dust settle meme
>intel cannot win
>justification = They've been making processors 1 year longer than amd

I know this is bait but you should consider killing yourself.
>>
>>60243182
Can someone translate?
>>
>>60243675
Pretty much this. This thread is (((Shit Quality))).
Have your sage and your (You)
>>
File: men on film.jpg (31KB, 275x209px) Image search: [Google]
men on film.jpg
31KB, 275x209px
I love my Ryzen CPU, great performance all around. My Intel friend tried to haze me with day 1 reviews from Linus Tech Tips (lul) saying my Ryzen 1700X was flop compared to his 6800K. After the bios fixes and putting my mem at 2933, he has promptly shut his dumb Intel mouth. He's probably just salty he bought his overpriced Intel rig like 2 months before Ryzen was released. Butthurt so stronk.
>>
>>60244646
>6800K
> 2 months before Ryzen was released

yeah, he should be pretty butthurt. Tell me you paid less than him too
>>
>>60244475
I speak concern trolling, let me try.
>Now that the dust has settled, you need to hear the music, /g/. AMD cannot win. Inten has done this for more than half a decade.
>Free market competitors have it in their best interests to reduce competition and to interfere with the free market, to their benefit. This is Business Theory 101.
>AMD is not even competing at this point even if they do have the best CPU. Intel already has everyone [retail] in their pocket, and the marketing [for the consumers].
>>
>>60244748
Ah, sounds like the wails of a retard.

Thank you.
>>
>>60244667
>>60244667
Ya, most definately, but I did spring for the overpriced TridentZ RGB before release because one of the manufacturers at CES said they were highly compatible....and fucking with XMP profiles on AMD platforms over the years...ya, that was important to me. But in the end he probably paid more cause he has 32 GB of ram, FOR A GAMING ONLY RIG, HE DOES NO PRODUCTION. Whatever. I ran Thaiphoon Burner on my sticks and turns out the chips were Samsung B-dies, so I did good.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.