[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/, my co-worker had Richard Stallman stay over his place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1477095939155.jpg (169KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477095939155.jpg
169KB, 900x1200px
Hey /g/, my co-worker had Richard Stallman stay over his place for an open-source conference he ran in Malaysia. Here's his story:

>Stallman flies in, my colleague meets him at airport
>Colleague goes to shake his hand
>Stallman, in fluent Malay, says "can you please take my bags", doesn't even greet him or shake his hand
>Colleague says "How do you know Malay so well?"
>Stallman says "I read a book about it"
>Colleague takes his bags for him and heads to his car, to take Stallman to the hotel he was meant to stay in
>90% of the car ride, Stallman is silent
>About 3 minutes out from the Hotel, he speaks
>Says "I don't want to stay in a hotel"
>Says nothing further
>Colleague says "...okay... er, where do you want to stay?"
>Stallman says "I don't care, I'm just not staying at a hotel or a motel"
>Stallman ends up crashing at my colleague's place for the night
>Colleague reckoned he was up till like 3am wandering around his apartment, looking at his books and tinkering with his household trinkets and shit
>Had a fold out couch with blankets and pillows and a mattress, he chose to sleep on the floor
>Colleague reckons it was the weirdest shit and whilst at first he was glad for the opportunity to meet him, would never do it again
>Still says he was a cool guy tho
>>
nobody cares, go back to tumblr
>>
Fake as shit. Malay isn't a language.
>>
>>60239749
Great blog, subscribed.
>>
>>60239769
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malay_language
>>
>>60239769
>Malay isn't a language.
Burger detected
>>
everyone who offered to himself to house stallman always tell the same story and swear he would never do it again
>>
>>60239749
Is this a pasta ?
>>
>>60242063
OP here; nope, wrote it tonight. Google search and search archives if you want.
>>
>>60239749
Nice blog post. Looking forward to hearing from you again. Keep us all updated on your progress!

PS: Please do not attach a picture of Scary heights. It might scare away other subscribers.

PPS:Have you considered using a tripcode? Then we can tell you apart from potential impostors.
>>
Why rms doesn't like (h|m)otels? Is that because he can't see what's inside the walls, so it's infringement of his freedom?
>>
>>60243300
Hotels keep records of people, thus infringing his privacy, they also record you on video and other things
It's mainly because be wants to not be an expense to his hosts, choosing to stay on peoples homes it's cheaper according to him, or at least that was on his site the last time I checked, he also enjoys interacting with people and learning about their culture
A lot of the shit he says and does are autistic jokes, for example the "I read a book about it" looks like a joke
The other shit like sleeping in the floor and examining peoples things seem like his usual autism
>>
>>60239769
Fuckin burgers
>>
>>60244380
they also "steal" his feet sweat flavored dead feet skin food
>>
>>60239821
>>60240021
>>60244441
Fuck off
>>
>>60239749
I believe this 100% because it's something that psychopath would do.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.