[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ im looking for a site that will let me either randomly or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

/g/ im looking for a site that will let me either randomly or atleast linerally combine 2 lists (or more) and have the algortym make sure it alternates 1 form each list until it reaches the end

i cant seem to find anything that will do this

basically like shuffling a deck of cards, i see a bunch of autistic python codes, but are there any sites that let you paste a list of 2 things and have it do this?
>>
This would be very simple if you knew even a little bit of programming. I would suggest you learn, Ruby is really simple for things like this.
>>
>>60236525

nigger i dont wanna learn programming

isnt there an app that can do this?

or could i use excell or something?

i basically just have rows of text that i want to have shuffled in a set order so that no more than 1 of each list is used at a time
>>
>>60236609

i could probably make this for you in like 5 minutes, but im not sure i understand exactly what you mean.

could you draw a diagram of exactly how it would work?

Could host it on herokuapp or something. to you it'd just be a barebones website
>>
>>60236674
>responding to bait
>>
>>60236674

its going to be for my spotify playlists

so it'll be the URL's which are texts

i want to be able to add as many rows as i want, but then have it sort/order the list so that it pulls only 1 track from each list at a time

OR, since not all playlists are the same length if it could have some mathmatical formula to know "okay these playlists have 50 songs but this 1 list has 100 so pull 2 songs from the 100 each time its up and 1 from the others until empty"

or something, if the last algorythm is too much then just a simply pull system from each row until its empty and if 1 playlist ends up with a bunch left over at the end, thats fine
>>
>>60236737

ohhhh I see.
I COULD help you, but now that I understand what you're trying to do, I really must admonish you for wanting to do it. Wanting the capability to do what you've just described goes against everything I believe in. I could not assist you in this task and still maintain my ability to fall asleep at night.

I hope I've given you some points to consider, and I must be on my way.
>>
File: C4p_Mi6XUAACMQn.jpg (151KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C4p_Mi6XUAACMQn.jpg
151KB, 1080x1080px
>>60236914

thanks but i actually found a site that does it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.