[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i have this mini strobe led, it haves a potentiometer that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: strobe.jpg (167KB, 901x1600px) Image search: [Google]
strobe.jpg
167KB, 901x1600px
So i have this mini strobe led, it haves a potentiometer that determines how frequent is the flashing, what i want to do is to stop the flashing and make the led only go off and on.

any idea on how to do that?
>>
Buy a regular LED and a switch.
>>
>>60235651
but i want to use the stuff inside this thing
>>
half the circuit looks like its responsible for converting ac to dc, the other half makes it blink. look up the names of the parts you can and try to figure out how they all work. or you can just connect wires to stuff to see what happens. also make sure its unplugged when youre fuckin around in there.
>>
>>60236440
I am a noob at electronics, how do i do shit when it is all welded?
>>
>>60238055
realistically, youre going to want a soldering iron (plus all the other shit, like solder, wires, braid/pump) so just look up kits or beginner tutorials and theyll let you know what to start buying. if you dont want to buy shit just hot glue wires to stuff, not the best but it will keep the connection for a while. if you dont have hot glue you can just tape the wires down then plug it in to test but thats a very temporary solution. if youre broke or dont want to dump money into something youre not sure about youve got to learn to scavenge and google. additionally, you should check out /diy/ this doesnt belong in modern /g/ tbqh
>>
>>60238219
Thanks for everything!
>>
>>60235621
Add a switch that shorts out the capacitors. Bam, no more blinking.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.