[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Bioshit became the holygrail of motherboards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: grail.jpg (107KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
grail.jpg
107KB, 800x480px
Where were you when Bioshit became the holygrail of motherboards?
>>
>>60231203
do they have an itx am4 board?
>>
Biostar is still garbage, AsRock however has really upped their game on the new chipsets.
>>
>>60231215
Yes, unfortunately they're the only game in town when it comes to itx am4. This thing goes back in stock for like one second every single days because idiots are writing python codes that will buy it instantly then reselling it for three times the price on ebay.
>>
>>60231265
Asrock currently has the best Atx and mAtx ryzen mobos. Which are also at a very competitive pricepoint.

Impressive.
>>
>>60231286
>unfortunately they're the only game in town when it comes to itx am4

This surprises me since ITX is becoming more popular these days, did Asus/Gigabyte/MSI really think there'd be 0 demand for AM4 ITX boards
>>
why are ryzen itx boards so rare?
t. clueless anon
>>
>>60231400
Linus shill tips go
>>
>>60231436
New platform.
>>
>>60231492
>Linus
I think you're retarded
>>
>>60231405
They are probably waiting for the appropriate sff chipsets to come out.
>>
>>60231203
Looks like shit compared to intel boards. AMDfags always have to settle for scraps.
>>
>>60231436
It also isn't helped that AMD gave fuck all time to OEMs to start producing boards. Thats why at launch the BIOS in alot of motherboards where just shitty.
ITX is still very much in the minority, OEMs wanted to focus what little time they had on mATX/ATX
>>
>>60231203
They never were and they still aren't. Are you an interimensional visitor?
>>
>>60231575
They're already out right now. They don't need to use the X series chipset. The B works just fine.
>>
>>60231630
i don't know why amd didn't wait till june tbqh senpai~~~ don't get me wrong, i love my 1800x, but man has the last two months been a bumpy wide with bios updates and ram. they could have had a super launch where they launched both vega and ryzen together. it would have created super hype and probably increased sells by pushing out an argressive marketing campign. worked with monitor manufacturers to toss out steep discounts on participating freesync monitors.

know what goes well together with that fancy new ryzen? a vega. pair it up with a freesync monitor and enjoy smooth gaming for years to come.
>>
>>60231673
I'm talking about the x300 and the a300 chipsets, you mong
>>
>>60231705
X300 should also be already available.
Also, Biostar managed to get by with X370 just fine.
>>
>>60231781
The point of the SFF chipsets is to be cost-effective alternatives to the full chipsets by neutering unneeded functionality and letting the CPU handle most of the I/O functionality.
>>
>>60231265
asrock down with the Ione
listen to the shit cuz both of them is boney
gotta do it like this like chachi and joani
cuz she's the cheese and I'm the macaroni
>>
>>60231203
>mini itx
>good
pick one
>>
>>60231203
No experience with "bioshit" other than two FM1 boards which still are working perfectly to this day. A55MLV and TA75A+ to be specific. No complains really with these few year old boards, they have done their job just fine in the machines thay are in
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.