[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Successful launch of Indian satellite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1493986348106.png (816KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1493986348106.png
816KB, 1080x1920px
SUPERPOWER BY 2020
>>
>>60227047
>disaster management support
Is that what they call Microsoft Tech Support these days?
>>
File: actual launch footage.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
actual launch footage.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>60227047
>>
>>60227143
kek
>>
>>60227047
>SUPERPOWER BY 2020

I know India takes a lot of poo around /g/ but the reality is that India is rising and will have a larger economy than China within the next 20 years. Superpower by 2020? No. Bigger economy than China by 2040? Without question. The global economic power structure is steering the big private and corporate investors to all investment classes inside India. That is an orchestrated global mechanic that occurred in the early 1990's with regard China. Twenty-five years of that investment has given China the second largest economy on the planet. Nevertheless, much of that China investment capital is now flowing out of China and into India extremely rapidly. There is a massive capital flight out of China underway. For the next twenty to twenty-five years, the world is going to turn to India instead of China as its manufacturing base. You might want to grow up a bit and stop poking fun and India and instead invest in India. Don't take my word for it. Do your own research. Make a few phone calls to some big investment houses. You'll thank twenty years from now.
>>
They need to make big changes to the huge difference between class disparity for me to take them seriously.

They should start with spending funds on making sure everyone has a loo to use, instead of having designated shitting streets and beaches.
>>
>>60227047
India will only be a superpower the way China is one
individuals will still be dirt poor and better off moving to the US/Europe
>>
File: 1493642328597.gif (3MB, 590x633px) Image search: [Google]
1493642328597.gif
3MB, 590x633px
>>60227143
Kek
>>
>>60227689
Fuck off, can't wait for Pakistan to bomb the shit out of the fucking poos, China is bad enough, we don't need another.
>>
>>60227689
>Bigger economy than China by 2040? Without question.

Ahahah dream on rajeesh
>>
>>60227047
Dream on
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.