[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on rtorrent /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: rt-ps-screen-3d.png (184KB, 738x492px) Image search: [Google]
rt-ps-screen-3d.png
184KB, 738x492px
Redpill me on rtorrent /g/
>>
>>60226616
its a torrent website
>>
>>60227391
I thought it was a client
>>
Use it if you wanna, don't if you don't. It's not that hard. Why do you need someone on the internet to tell you what to do?
>>
>>60227579
Yes but you have to understand quantam mechanics before you can derive the face that an app can exist both as a according to the principal of thermodynamics, the amount of heat lost is 3.14r2 times the amount of approximate heat leaving that junction and that if you encounter someone shine light on your face on the highway - especially the suicide high exit, you can show the middle finger without getting sued.
>>
>>60226616

Lots of torrent clients have a non-gui backend. This one just has no GUI frontend.

Best use is if you have a headless torrent server and you want to SSH in and screen it onto your console to add, remove, pause, etc...

Or if you have a very low power machine
with a tiling window manager. Or simply enjoy the aesthetics.
>>
>>60227965

Just killed a thread by providing a comprehensive answer my man.

Where do you think you are?
>>
Newfag realize that rtorrent exists.
>>
>>60226616
>using it just because its CLI and looks edgy
useless torrent client for helplessly autistic people.
>>
>>60228468
same could be said about those who use i3wm
>>
>>60227947
whaaaaaaaaaaaat dah fuck
>>
>>60226616

I never was able to get this thing working with a web frontend.
>>
>>60228484
>people who've never used i3wm actually believe this
>>
>>60228875
I have used it for 2 months, its a waste of time and unneccessarily complicated. Not really convenient, its fucking 2017
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.