[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit like this makes me want to vote for liberals.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: fuck this shit.png (35KB, 1523x296px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.png
35KB, 1523x296px
Shit like this makes me want to vote for liberals.
>>
Nobody cares about your sexual orientation, faggot.
>>
Just bypass it you fucking retard
>>
>>60226528
Who did you vote for OP?
>>
>>60226528

Watching the occasional advertisement vs being forced to live next to hostile immigrants that leech all of the tax money from society
>>
>implying liberals will magically make money appear out of nowhere to fund every website on the internet and also make anti-adblock scripts illegal
>>
I don't see how libruls can do anything unless they pass legislation mandating that ads be unobtrusive and can't contain malicious code. So far no politicians have talked about this and most are too tech illiterate to even think of this issue, just like most normies.
>>
>Not knowing how to bypass simple things makes me want to vote for things as retarded as myself
>>
>>60226528

Use a textmode browser
>>
>>60226528
>shit like this makes me want to vote for liberals
You mean communists?
also
>what is gnunet
>>
>>60226528
Use NoScript
>>
>>60226528
If you're using ublock origin you can use adblock killer to bypass that.

https://github.com/reek/anti-adblock-killer
>>
>>60226528
>liberals will get rid of online advertising
Shit thread, OP. You don't deserve a bump.
Sage
>>
>But without advertising-income, we can't keep making this site awesome.
So, they can't accept money for some reason. That means they're probably doing something incredibly shady. So why should I support them?
Or don't they actually mean that they can't, and just that they don't want to offer a premium model? Because then they're just lying and I wouldn't want to support them.
>>
ITT: Trumpcucks get incredibly butthurt over someone having different opinions from their own
>>
>>60226710

>implying immigrants take more from tax than obese americans

lol no
>>
>>60226710
Illegal immigrants pay more into the system than they take out. They don't get things like welfare, medicaid medicare, social security. If they actually have a social security number it's probably someone elses, so someone else is taking their money. When they buy things the state and local governments get revenue through sales taxes. They also tend to be more compliant with the laws setting aside immigration status because they know any infraction could get them deported. Illegals are mostly harmless and it's better to have them on our side than make them reliant on cartels for protection.
>>
>>60226694
Proudly voted for Bernie Sanders.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.