[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no headphone jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 066.png (450KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
066.png
450KB, 454x600px
>no headphone jack
>>
>>60214105
I talked shit on Apple dropping the 3.5mm jack, but I realize now, it doesn't fucking matter.

My shop is almost all wireless headphones and they are far more convenient than using a 3.5mm jack.
Sure there is a small drop is audio quality, but it's worth it.

I wasn't able to TIG or spot weld with my phone in my pocket before, now I can listen to music with my phone 50ft away.
>>
>>60214850
>charging your headphones
>more convenient
Fuck you
>>
File: 1472797115616.png (95KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1472797115616.png
95KB, 625x626px
>>60214850
>Small drop in quality doesn't matter
>>
>>60214850
I can buy $10 earbuds that sound better, don't have to charge, and will last longer than most $100 wireless earbuds and you're telling me wireless is more convenient?
>>
>>60214850
I agree with with tbqh

At the gym it makes 0 sense to not have bluetooth headphones. Most gyms are open warehouses and the headphones work everywhere. Just leave the phone next to water on a window sill. Also easier when running

>but muh audio quality

If you're doing something active you won't care about the audio quality

I will concede that outside of exercise, you're probably better off with a jack, but my phone audio is strictly car and gym. Bluetooth is far better in both situations
>>
File: 1472571486630.jpg (141KB, 1499x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1472571486630.jpg
141KB, 1499x1492px
>>60215315
>needing to entertain your autistic mind at the gym with electronics

Gym is time for self reflection. Only autists listen to music through their headphones.

>"But the gym is playing music through speakers!"

Which can be easily tuned out.
>>
As someone who owns BT earbuds I fully agree with this sentiment. Though we now have things like aptx and BT 4.1 LE, it still fucking blows because you have to wait hours to charge your BT earbuds and they last single digit hours.

I'd honestly wouldn't care if a phone did not have a headphone jack but only if cheap sub-$50 BT earbuds existed with 24 hour battery lives and charged to 100% in 10 minutes.
>>
>>60215315
No, at the gym you use IEMs. They won't come out of your ear, and just run it through the back of your shirt so you don't ever deal with the wire. Amazing sound quality and lightweight.
Why people use headphones at the gym is beyond me, and arguing pro-Bluetooth headphones is pure DAMAGE CONTROL.
Also fuck Jaybirds
>>
>>60215049
>>60215435
My $30 BT headphones last about 7 hours on a single charge.
So almost a whole work day
Plug them in at the end of the day and they are good for another 7 hours.

You guys are mostly iT guys so you don't understand us Shop floor guys.
>>
>>60215454
>run through the back of your shirt so you don't ever deal with the wire

My shirts are too aggressively cut off to not have it spill out the side

Even if I'm using a normal shirt your argument is retarded. Because it means I still need to have a phone in my pocket, if I have a pocket. That shit is a pain in the ass doing half of my lifts
>>
>>60215490
I use ausdom m6 headphones and I'm quite certain they last well longer than 7 hours. I had 4 flights this week totalling 12 hours and the low battery hasn't even come on 5 hours into my workday today. I charge them on average < once a week
>>
File: vlcsnap2010121722h31m32.8530.jpg (37KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap2010121722h31m32.8530.jpg
37KB, 720x540px
>>60215382
>being this hypocritical about autism
>>
>>60215315
>If you're doing something active you won't care about the audio quality
lolwut

that's only one scenario out of a thousand. why would you fuck over all other scenarios for this one retarded one. holy fuck you're retarded.
>>
>>60215315

Enjoy your soon-to-be DRM audio you fucking cuck.
>>
>>60214850
>"I wasn't able to TIG or spot weld with my phone in my pocket before, now I can listen to music with my phone 50ft away."
>something convenient in a special-case scenario must be unconditionally and irreversibly forced down everyone else's throat too

When did i all go wrong...?
>>
>>60218756
This. "Unauthorized" audio streams simply won't even make it to the DAC, let alone to the speakers.
>>
>>60218888
>quads of bitter truth left unchecked for >1.5 hours
>>
>>60214105
Bluetooth® headphones desu senpai
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.