[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which is the best Android custom ROM in your opinion and why? :p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

>>
iPhone
Because its not pajeet shit
>>
Has anyone compiled a list of non-Pajeet (or non 3rd world) ROMs?
>>
Well lineage and what's so bad about Indian devs?
>>
>>60207929
Make your own.
>>
>>60207903
> its not pajeet shit
> iOS worked on 128MB RAM, now requires 1GB and lags
> not pajeet shit
Please.
>>
Lineage OS
>works perfeclty fine
>7.1.2 on the edge
>Basically AOSP with great features
>weekly updates
>>
>>60208653
Yea lineage is pretty gud, just hope they don't start adding shit nobody asked for
>>
>>60208673
What do you mean?
Why would the CyanogenMOD team do that?
Do you even know how FOSS works?
>>
anything that doesnt fuck up caf and aosp sources is fine. Features such as OMS and vendor specific camera binaries can be a plus.
>>
Miui 5
>>
>>60208653
The problem with lineageOS and all android derivatives is they are a fucking pain to port, the procedure is not well explained anymore and nobody wants to maintain the ports. I have 3 old phones and not one has a working lineageOS rom that I'd be willing to install(sketchy self published ports don't count)

Does anybody have any experience with sailifishOS? I'm very seriously contemplating trying to port it to an m4 to mess around.
>>
>>60207973
>No wifi calling
Anon, pls.
>>
File: 1493245407701.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493245407701.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
lineageos is good looking but batter life is worse than cm13 on my s3
>>
Resurrection Remix
>>
>>60207894
LineageOS without a couple of botnet components and with not closed source apps installed.
>>
Pure nexus but since I've never used linage I can't compare them, and it's not available for most devices.

It's 7.1.2, nearly AOSP and has the option of no Gapps if that's your thing. Also has some pretty sweet build into extra customization options which I enjoy.

If anyone has used purenexus and linage I'd be interested to hear which is better.
>>
:p
>>
AOSP is the best. It has timely updates and no bloat. Too bad it's impossible to compile.
>>
Pure Nexus on 6P with elementalx and substratum
>>
>>60207929
>Lineage
>AOKP (idk this one might be dead)
>AOSP (decidedly the least pajeet, but you have to compile it yourself)
>>
>>60208352
>128mb
Please. My old iPod Touch had 64mb and I used GCC on that fucker.
>>
>>60209771
lineageos adds like 10 new phones a week to its official page
>>
>>60208653
This. I just rooted my S4 and I don't need to spend my eurodollars on a new one anymore.
>>
>>60207894
LineageOS :p
>AOSP code with actually usefull non-meme features, therefore breddy fast even on 3rd world country tier smartphones
>system updates at most a couple of weeks after Nexus/Pixel
>supports a multitude of phones already, with your favourite pajeets providing unofficial support for your chink phone that noone heard of
>pretty much the most stable of them all, since most custom roms are CM/LOS based anyway
>>
>>60207894
they're ALL pajeet shit.

go on XDA... look at all the ROMs... they're all Pajeet shit.
>>
>>60215270
>xda is the only place to find roms
>>
>>60215384
other places are ALSO PAJEET SHIT you buttmad pajeet loser
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.