[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh, nice >Microsoft has released a new to-do app for windows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (92KB, 696x541px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
92KB, 696x541px
>oh, nice
>Microsoft has released a new to-do app for windows 10
>open the app
>pls login
>close the app, and uninstall
>>
I uninstalled windows store on day 1 of my windows 10 life
Saves a lot of time
>>
>>60207684
>windows insider builds
>win+r
>mspaint.exe
>paint 3d opens
>please agree to the terms and conditions to continue

mspaint.exe was restored two weeks later
>>
>>60207684
>Expecting microshaft not to jew on you
>>
File: C9HwWDDUQAQiraI.jpg (52KB, 479x535px) Image search: [Google]
C9HwWDDUQAQiraI.jpg
52KB, 479x535px
>>
>>60207684
It's the replacement for Wunderlist faggot. What did you expect?
>>
>>60207684
>install a windows update
>internet explorer, windows store, cortana all helpfully pinned to my taskbar again
>>
>>60207915
CandyCrush and Minecraft also reinstall.
>>
>>60207876
having my to do list in my hard disk?
is it too much to ask!?
>>
>>60208406
>is it too much to ask!?
>>60207876
It's not, so sign in
>>
>>60208423
I don't want to have my to do list in a cloud service
>>
>>60207915
that's supposedly fixed with the newest update (actually I think it was fixed with an older one)
>>
>>60208439
There's no cloud. Only another pc.
Also
>turn off synch
>>
Why are you so paranoid because of logins or cloud services? Do you think someone giving a shit about the list you make?

Just log the fuck in and enjoy the extra safety. If your harddrive crashes, then your list is still safe in the cloud.
>>
>>60208582
>Trusting the cloud
Why do you think they all want your data? Trust me, it's not to help you out.
>>
>>60208582
having to use the cloud for a to do list doesn't make any sense, other than selling to advertisers

it takes literal kb of storage, and they don't let you do it to sell your personal data
that is sad
>>
File: 02b7e6412be.jpg (10KB, 187x200px) Image search: [Google]
02b7e6412be.jpg
10KB, 187x200px
>>60208582
>. If your harddrive crashes,
> he's so basic that he can't even manage his own backups.

I want normies to leave.
>>
>>60208622
Implying everything is logged on everything
>>
>>60208582
> safe
> in the cloud
Eh. While todo list isn't something you should worry about, private information must remain in private places.
>>
>>60208582

>Do you think someone giving a shit about the list you make?

Of course they do you dumb fuck, user data = money.

It's the new currency, and Microsoft is harvesting their users for every shekel they can, ads in the fucking menus, everything you do sent to Microsoft so they can sell it to advertisers for improved ad targeting.
>>
>>60208622
For making money using data. That won't hurt you in any way but it makes the service free to use.

>>60208671
And this to do list app is basically for normies who probably have no idea about backups nor the money to buy additional harddrives.

>>60209174
And how do they harm you by doing so? Both sides can profit from that
>>
The login+cloud is mainly to sync your shit across multiple devices.
Make a to do list on the phone or the home PC and it'll be on your tablet, laptop, work computer etc.

But who am I kidding, the autistic shut ins on /g/ only have their autismstations.
>>
>>60207684
I LOVE windows store
>>
>>60209517
Why are you defending this so hard?
There's no point whatsoever that a simple todo program obligates you to log in and use cloud shit.
Just let people choose if they want to.
Go be a shill somewhere else.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.