[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

What the fuck happened?
>>
people realized the govt doesnt care about chasing junkies and pedos themselves
>>
>>60206208
it never worked
>>
Like most /g/ projects.

Fizzled to nothing.
>>
Development was completed once the logo was finished.
>>
>>60206208
They didn't let me make the logo
>>
The backdoor.
>>
WE DESIGNED THE LOGO!
>>
>>60206208
The logo wasn't catchy enough.
It needed less color.
>>
DHT is too unreliable, no good feature complete client and there's no way to do offline messaging. Riot is going to succeed where tox failed.
>>
>>60207401
It's a p good logo tbqhf.
>>
>live by the autism
>die by the autism

Wasn't there some sperglord debate about DHT security that caused the team to fracture?
>>
Retards started to know what ptp is and were afraid of sharing IPs.
>>
>>60208555
Thanks sempai :*
>>
read they had a Kickstarter of some sort and one guy took the cash and bailed. Also people are questioning dev team choice of encryption. Dev team is also not coordinated well.
>>
>/v/ and /pol/ say the tox need stream video
>/g/ say need anonymity
>devs get the skill to find a job and get out of project and the drama.
>>
>>60206208
They fucked up the mobile support. If they fix that it would be extremely useful.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.