[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When Europoors can afford SMS so they justify using WhatsCrap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1489399867649.jpg (82KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489399867649.jpg
82KB, 400x388px
>When Europoors can afford SMS so they justify using WhatsCrap
>>
>>60203787
Seriously what the fuck is up with that?
>>
>>60203787
After the Facebook purchase every WhatsApp message outside the u.s. is sitting on NSA servers. Just like Skype after the Microsoft purchase. In both cases the service was made less secure, Skype going to a central server from p2p and whatapp no longer being transparent about embedded keys during the key negotiation.

At least iMessage tells you when another key is being added.

At least with SMS your messages aren't copied to an NSA server when you're communicating within your country, outside the USA.
>>
File: 1489514889953.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489514889953.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
Most plans give you free SMS, it's just that nobody uses it because it's outdated garbage
>>
Lol, why doesnt anyone outside of the U.S. use iMessage?

IMessage is awesome, lots of features

>>60204087
This, but sms is simple, no need to download any apps, no need to login, no need to be connected to the internet and everyone has it, which makes it better than whatsapp or viber
>>
>>60204087
Why do you think it's outdated? Because your messages aren't being backed up to the NSA?
>>
>>60204112
On Whatsapp you can send images , PDFs and voice notes. Group chats have all but replaced Facebook as well.
>>
>>60204131
Whatsapp is facebook.
>>
>>60204131
Cool shit, i can do that with imessage.

But the question is, why would i use whatsapp when everyone in America has kik or facebook messenger, whatsapp is horrible, its outdated, buggy, and its the mascot of dirty immigrants

No offense to you shawty
>>
With WhatsApp I can: send and recive voice messages, images, videos, and I can also participate in groups, I can see other people status, etc.

Only a forever alone neckbeard who never leaves his basement would use SMS over Whatsapp
>>
>>60204163
>imessage
Half your contacts are probably using Android, at least in Europe
>facebook messenger
Even normalfags know it's trash, unfortunately WA is going in it's direction because cuckerberg wants to turn it into Snapchat
>kik
Literally only niggers and underage b& use this
>>
>>60203787
Europe has mandated telecommunications providers to store all SMS messages for 6 months to 2 years depending on which EU country you're in. There's absolutely no checks in place if law enforcement or anyone else asks to look at this, there's no written warrant required or anything like that.

I don't really get why you'd think not using SMS has anything to do with being poor, unlimited SMS has been included in all plans for years now. If you have a SIM card then you've probably got unlimited SMS. It's old, outdated and the storing of all SMS messages makes it really creepy to use it. It's actually creepy to the point where a lot of people don't have SIM cards anymore just to make sure that idiots who don't care about privacy don't call or send SMS messages.
>>
>>60204237
Well there you have your problem shawty, in america, almost all of your friends will have imessage so you dont have to worry.
>snapchat
I forgot, snapchat is awesome, my work is actually using snapchat to communicate with employees now because its simple, secret, and fast.

If you have imessage, FB messenger and snapchat that basically covers everyone here
>>
>>60204270
>It's actually creepy to the point where a lot of people don't have SIM cards anymore
As in they don't have phones? I thought CDMAIDS was only really a thing in the US, and even then you need a SIM for LTE.
>>
>>60204326
He's just shilling. Going to an extreme to back his invalid point.

There's nothing wrong with SMS. It's guaranteed to be on every phone. It never pretended to be private unlike WhatsApp, Skype, and the other messaging protocols. It's extremely low bandwidth and present even without a data connection.

It has delivery receipts. It's really the superior protocol if you want to be able to reach everyone. This thread is proof of that as the Americans make fun of WhatsApp and the Europeans make fun of Facebook messenger. Guess what, everyone in this thread has SMS.
>>
>>60204326
As in the're wifi at work, there's wifi at home, there's wifi at train and bus stations, there's wifi on trains and buses, there's wifi at your friend's houses, there's wifi at cafe's and restaurants and so on.

Having a SIM means you can easily be tracked. Not having one means you don't get tracked and nobody's able to bother you at the beach or in the woods or places like that.

Nobody uses SMS or "phone calls" anymore so the only thing you need a SIM for is data. Those plans are like $20/month with 20GB of data and unlimited SMS and unlimited domestic calls so it's not very expensive, just creepy.

Most of the things you do on a phone/phablet doesn't require a SIM card.
>>
>>60204393
Yeah, I live in Europe. No one does what this guy is saying. Lol.
>>
>>60204393
>As in the're wifi at work, there's wifi at home, there's wifi at train and bus stations, there's wifi on trains and buses, there's wifi at your friend's houses, there's wifi at cafe's and restaurants and so on.
As in they don't have service. Just say that next time.
>>
>>60203787
Only spics use WhatsApp in the USA. The app looks like shit, the name is fucking terrible, it's a steaming pile of shit.
>>
>>60203787
I thought that in the EU SMS was free.
>>
Im european, and only people I know that use whatsapp are indians
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.