[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't this a multimillion company? What kind of design is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Normiebook.jpg (110KB, 868x906px) Image search: [Google]
Normiebook.jpg
110KB, 868x906px
Isn't this a multimillion company?
What kind of design is this
>>
try refreshing
>>
*marxist design*
>>
>>60201640
>What kind of design is this

Reactive. Stop using a 868x906 screen, nobody plans for that.
>>
>>60201662
Anon, it is a cropped image of a 1080p screen
>>
>>60201640
This is a user issue.
>>
>>60201719
Then stop using a 868x906 window, same fucking thing.
>>
File: responsive.png (847KB, 988x1043px) Image search: [Google]
responsive.png
847KB, 988x1043px
>>60201662
Oh? Nobody plans for that you say ?
hmmm......

> go on https://demo.themeisle.com/responsiveboat/
> press CTRL+Shift+M for Responive View
> resize the View to whatever resolution you like (e.g. 868x906)
> Look up what Responsive Design is
> tell me i was right
>>
>>60201835
>>60201662
> Look up what Responsive Design is
is optional
>>
>>60201835
You see how "SAMPLE POST", "SHOP" and the entire top bar overlap the logo?

Strange how it's no longer perfect, isn't it? Almost like it's not realistic to consider all size possibilities.
>>
>>60201861
>>60201662

>I just changed my mind, read this:

Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design aimed at allowing desktop webpages to be viewed in response to the size of the screen or web browser one is viewing with. In addition it's important to understand that Responsive Web Design tasks include offering the same support to a variety of devices for a single website. As mentioned by the Nielsen Norman Group: content, design and performance are necessary across all devices to ensure usability and satisfaction.[1][2][3][4]

A site designed with RWD[1][5] adapts the layout to the viewing environment by using fluid, proportion-based grids,[6][7] flexible images,[8][9][10] and CSS3 media queries,[3][11][12] an extension of the @media rule, in the following ways:[13]

The fluid grid concept calls for page element sizing to be in relative units like percentages, rather than absolute units like pixels or points.[7]
Flexible images are also sized in relative units, so as to prevent them from displaying outside their containing element.[8]
Media queries allow the page to use different CSS style rules based on characteristics of the device the site is being displayed on, most commonly the width of the browser.

Responsive web design has become more important as the amount of mobile traffic now accounts for more than half of total internet traffic.[14] Therefore, Google announced Mobilegeddon (April 21, 2015) and started to boost the ratings of sites that are mobile friendly if the search was made from a mobile device.[15] Responsive web design is an example of user interface plasticity.[16]
>>
>>60201662
You mean Shit Design.

Not putting a fixed minimum width on menu cells is fucking retarded and results in what you see.

Of course, it is entirely possible that he has edited the CSS in DOM to make it look bad.
>>
File: Normies.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Normies.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
>>60201765
Anon please. I have the same problem with Firefox and M. Edge too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.