[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bluetooth headphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 61rlamGMpCL._SL1500_.jpg (83KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
61rlamGMpCL._SL1500_.jpg
83KB, 1500x1500px
Are bluetooth earbuds still a meme technology or are there any decent ones? It seems like everything on Amazon is filled with fake reviews and chinkshit.
>>
>>60201021
These are pretty legit: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LWI3995/

Even if you hate them they're only $40. The downside is that the mic is shit. I've had it for a few months and had connection issues every once in a while, but not very often.
>>
>>60201021
After throwing away six pairs of $10 chinese ones, I bought these https://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-Fit-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B01I0VIMK0/ at Costco last year for $50. the rubber is durable, has developed a few small tears along the seams which were fixed with superglue. The plastic outer casing is very thin and eventually I bumped into something while they where in my pocket and cracked, also repaired by just removing the broken tabs that held it on, and superglueing it down.

Sounds decent enough for bluetooth, very open so I use them while walking around or on my bike and don't want noise isolation. Loud enough though to hear while driving on the freeway with the window down, won't work while using a leaf blower. Microphone works well enough for people to hear me with the window down in my car going 70mph.
>>
>>60201260
these are the ones I was considering since I prefer non-isolated ear buds for the purposes of not dying while outside

Do they stay in your ears well? Do they feel heavy? Do they look funny? How annoying are they to charge?
>>
Get some AirPods nigga.

Never going back to normal headphones again.
>>
Will never go back after picking up a pretty pair. DESU just look up "top 10" earbuds on Google and pick from there. A little bit of research will bring you a far way.
>>
I use these SBH80 by Sony. Probably there are newer models, but these work fine. I can connect in two devices at the same time, it handles the transition between notebook and phone calls really well.

The white ones can become yellowish with time, although mine isn't yet.

The sound is good, the reception goes around for 10 meters (30 feet) and it have controls on side bezels.

And it resists some water damage, too.
>>
Anybody know of a decent clip on style bluetooth audio receiver?

>>60201382
the band is heavy and floppy because it is pretty durable silicone, you can cinch up the slack with a rubber band wrapped around a few times and then twist the band around so it is held against your head and you'll never feel it move or anything, even while running.

You cant really see them, unless I have my head at an angle. Noticeable enough that people know I have headphones in which is kind of nice if you're antisocial. Sometimes I just walk around with them in to avoid conversation.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.