[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I checked 4archive, and consensus seems to be that ruggedized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2011-06-07_15-33-12_472.jpg (1MB, 2469x1322px) Image search: [Google]
2011-06-07_15-33-12_472.jpg
1MB, 2469x1322px
I checked 4archive, and consensus seems to be that ruggedized phones, cat s60 specifically, are not worth the shitty specs, if a person treats their phone well?
>>
>QR skewers pointed in the wrong direction
>non-driveside picture
>big ring and smallest cog while standing still
>whiskers all over the tires
>not a speck of dirt anywhere to be seen
>no rack
>water bottles that cannot be used without unscrewing the cap
triggered
>>
>>60200492
you bit off more than you can chew, homie. I'm a wrench and you should have slammed my shit tier pedals or the terrible install on the fenders (or using them at all)

>much less a ghastly pile of other jerry rigs on that ride

anyway:
1) the QR shit's done up correctly but quick release is foolish either way
2) those are tiny fucking gears and don't demand down shifting
3) lolwut
4) ?
5) needlessly packing around extra weight when not out and about
6) fucking klean kanteens how do they work

thanks for the bump, any contributions?
>>
>>60201184
>I'm a wrench
The level of mechanical incompetence at bike shops is an endless source of amazement to me.

You'd think if it was your job, you'd be good at it, and take pride in it, right? Except no. The business model is to make money on bikes and accessories and undercharge for labor, so you can only hire shit-tier mechanics, people who were going for Starbucks but woudln't have passed the criminal background check

Buying a workstand and a bunch of tools was the best thing I ever did, fuck bike shop "mechanics"
>>
>>60201264
did I say I was a guy who threw together the shit that came to me in boxes?

good job getting a stand, Christ, I skipped a few other photos to specifically avoid rustling jimmies here, like a random crucifix I photo'd while bicycling through Tucson
>>
>>60199820
Actually on topic, yes. They're really for people who have a serious, daily risk of dropping their phone off a five story building, into a river, it getting splashed with shit, etc etc.
>>
>>60201318
like, I'm actually kind of assmad, and surprised at myself for getting assmad. I'm not an oldfag but I've been here a while.

post a question trying to not shit up someone else's board: get ignored or shit on

post a photo that includes chick you're banging (because it's relevant to frame something else) and get told she has a dick

mention your first professional job out of high school was the military? get called a welfare queen

paraphrasing My Lord and Savior Maddox I just wanted phone opinons not eternal damnation
>>
>>60201353
thank you

OK, so, since I'm just some clumsy autist, even though I liked the older ruggedized droids, there's no reason to go back to them since I've acclimated to iPhone?

I only moved to smartphone when my last flip phone died and the switch was cheaper. I stayed with keyboard droids until they were unavailable, then rugged droids until the software updates stopped
>>
>>60201184
>>60200492
>Ayyy SRAM D000ĐE
>brooks b17 nose pointed DOWN
>front valve not prependiculair to rim
>canti instead of V-brakes
>>
File: WorthyFuckingAdversary.jpg (44KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
WorthyFuckingAdversary.jpg
44KB, 600x338px
>>60201584
YOU! I was waiting for you -- pic related

I expected a saddle comment ... but honestly I've seen, and done, worse

that's a good eye on the valve

fuck V's

"the only place Shimano belongs is on someone else's ride"
>>
>>60201665
But v's are betterder
vaggot
>>
>>60201684
wait for a disc shill to come along

spoiler: all brakes are discs
>>
>>60201698
Coaster brakes
drum brakes
band brakes
roller brakes
Spoon brake
Air brake

TRY AGAIN TOMMMOROOW THANKS FOR PLAYING
>>
>>60201698
disc shill here, there is literally no reason not to have disc brakes unless you are a luddite retard who hates progress, much like mechashit fans
>>
>>60201723
I got my answer from this thread, and have moar drinking to do.

add "how is a drum brake a disc?" to your koans

#LaPazOsDejoMiPazOsDoy
>>
>>60201778
Its a drum
>>
>>60201796
you're a fag
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.