[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smartphones were the biggest mistake in the history of technology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Smartphones were the biggest mistake in the history of technology
>>
>>60196471
agreed
>>
This post is sponsored by Apple.

iPhone 7 dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new camera systems. The best performance and battery life ever in an iPhone. Immersive stereo speakers. The brightest, most colorful iPhone display. Splash and water resistance.1 And it looks every bit as powerful as it is. This is iPhone 7.
>>
Maybe. I can't take smartphones / mobile devices serious. They are gadgets, perfect for light browsing, messaging and similar tasks, but they can't replace a desktop computer or notebook.
>>
>>60196471
social media*
>>
>>60196471
>people stuffing their face into phones instead of their surroundings
i guess you're right
>>
>>60196471
agree
>>
>>60196471
You're not wrong

>>60198774
Also this
>>
>go out in public
>im the only person without a screen jammed in my face

old people, neckbeards, fat bitches with beards. fukkin everybody.
>>
Maybe the biggest invention in years.
>>
>>60196471
one of my favorite memories is when i told a tech meme conference speaker to his face that smartphones are not important

his facial expression was unbelievable
>>
>>60199332
wow dude you sure showed him

this thread is full of hipster garbage lmao
>>
>it's another "dumb elitists circle jerk about how something is awful because the unwashed masses love it"
>>
They're amazing devices, the only problem is they allowed plebs to flood the internet. 'Internet culture' doesn't exist anymore, it's just become an extension of mainstream culture.

Not trying to be le edge but if you remember the internet even 5-10 years ago it was very different.
>>
DAE le wrong generation???

90% of kids use smartphones, copy paste this if you still use REAL technology like pagers and landlines
>>
>Use phone to appear busy so nobody tries to talk to me
Am I the only one?
>>
>>60199425
this. this is how i feel also.

>>60199434
butthurt gen z fuckboi detected
>>
File: 1475182947059.png (164KB, 413x352px) Image search: [Google]
1475182947059.png
164KB, 413x352px
But I couldn't funpost on /g/ during my lunch break without one
>>
>>60199463
/r9k/ types hate anything that enables productive members of society to post on 4chan. They'd lock down 4chan to only allowing desktops paid for with NEET bucks to post if they could.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.