[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German Engineering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: german engineering.jpg (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
german engineering.jpg
108KB, 800x600px
>middle fan of my Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 starts acting up
>randomly revs the fan a couple of hundreds of RPM, making audible annoying sound
>can't replace it because not only does it have proprietary mounting holes, it also is a proprietary fan size
>>
>>60195633
that's what you get for not buying quality chinkshit instead
>>
>>60195633
>German Engineering
Think you mean chinkgarbage.
>>
File: das auto.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
das auto.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>german """engineering"""
>>
>>60195633
>fan clips
>propietary

what the fuck anon
>>
>>60195633
just zip tie a new fan.
>>
>>60195633
Sell this crap and buy a noctua.
>>
And now you know why everyone hates Germany.

Shit is God tier when it works, but the second you try to work on it, better get a credit check.
>>
>>60195633
>randomly revs the fan a couple of hundreds of RPM
and you think the fan has its built-in controller which now needs replacing?
>>
>>60195633
Shoulda bought the superior Austrian engineering.
>>
>>60195633
just buy a bequite fan you fucking pleb
>>
File: heatsink_dual_fan_1_01.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
heatsink_dual_fan_1_01.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
A Fuma does everything a meme Noctua and Be Quiet does for half the price, hecause once again, you're paying for the fans, not the metal
>>
So you got a fan that's barely better than $20 chinkshit (Gamaax 400) and way worse than a proper European cooler with amazing support (Noctua)

Reevaluate your choices
>>
>>60195633
>randomly revs the fan a couple of hundreds of RPM
Sounds like a software problem, dumbass.
>>
>>60195633
its a feature. how else would they sell more fans?
>>
>>60195633
>>randomly revs the fan a couple of hundreds of RPM
that's your mainboad that does that, dipshit
>>
Cryorig H7 mustard paste
>>
>>60195633
>thinks its the hsf that is causing duty cycle spikes
>thinks fan clips are proprietary
You're a perfect fit for the new /g/. Go start giving advice in one of the many generals.
>>
>>60195633
Should have bought a Noctua, faggot.
>>
File: 1484728749562.gif (719KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1484728749562.gif
719KB, 500x478px
>Y2K+17
>anything but Noctua

I shigglydigglydoodlyroodlyrino
>>
>>60198085
>not a Hyper 212 with Noctua fan
>>
>>60195633
Hamburgers were invented in Hamburg, Germany. German engineering is destroying American health.
>>
>>60195881
basically this
German
Garbage
is designed not only in a vacuum, but also in zero-G
i have 900$ german "thing" that performs critical function in my home.
fucking battery that weights about 400g is mounted perpendiculary to the wall and is held by one (!) 1,5x10mm screw.
why?
because fuck you, and because you'll still buy it

fucking german hacks
>>
>>60197518
Any link to tests?
>>
The only thing you should buy from be quiet are theyre fans everything else is hopelessly overpriced for what they are.
>>
>>60200614
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/scythe-fuma-scfm-1000-big-air-cpu-cooler,4986-2.html

Didn't know about this cooler until the other random poster posted it. Looks pretty good for the price. Spec wise it's comparable to the ~$100 top of the line dual stack tower heatsinks other providers make.
>>
>>60200707
>ttp://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/scythe-fuma-scfm-1000-big-air-cpu-cooler,4986-2.html

fuck that get a reeven justice cheap then another 7 bucks for another matched fan (not necessary but fuck why not go max power) and it fucking dominates even further

never been so impressed by a cooler before
>>
Yes 135mm suck, but if putting 140mm fans in it is to hard for you maybe get at a PS4 for your gaming need.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.