/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meta Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cat.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
Mods need to be replaced

the mods on /g/ have always been shitty but they're not even doing their job

This board is for discussion of technology

theres no discussion in making a whole thread dedicated to some stupid tech meme
there was one a few days back where there wasnt anything tech even involved
it was just sume anime fag larping as a girl

>>60194957
>>60191700
>>60192546
>>60186514

are good examples to name a few

Threads dedicated to one question also need to stop

take it to SQT
>>60178438

Janitors and mods for this board need to be redone

its like all the kids from /b/ who like building PCs decided to flood this place the last 6 months

pic unrelated
>>
it got really bad in the leadup to the rx480 release and never really went back, i think. seems like a lot of gamers came by to talk about graphics cards, discovered they could have console wars here, and stayed. naturally, that demographic crosses over with /pol/ a lot, so when they're not posting the amd/nvidia wojacks theyre posting "how do we get more women in tech? kode with klossy haha PAJEET lol cuck cuck poo in loo TRUMP h1b affirmative action". meanwhile, mods have banned desktop customization threads and seem to consider the job of cleaning up the board done

akari@neovenezia is a girl, btw. she's posted pictures before.
>>
>>60195449
I just really think we don't need to kill a thread for one thats hardly post worthy
Where is the discussion in shit posting?
tho the /pol/ cross posters are obivous
>>
>>60195449
So those pictures...
>>
(。>﹏<。)
>>
>>60195198
O W O

W

O
>>
agreed.
>>
>>60195198
4chan is a place of anarchy my friend.

if you want everything nice and tidy stay in retarditt.
>>
>>60198179
When your board has worse moderation than /v/, you might have a problem.
>>
>>60195198

I understand what you're trying to say, but you're an idiot and this is a logical fallacy. They might be doing a great job and pruning 99.9% of the garbage, but you would still complain because of the 0.01% you see. If you think that mods and janitors should be replaced, please name the specific mods and janitors you're referring to and provide some kind of proof of their wrongdoing; if you can't even name them then you aren't informed enough to be calling for their removal, much less for a complete purge of everyone.

I get it that you're triggered and that it seemed like you were being pretty righteous, but you clearly didn't think before making this shitpost. This doesn't even ask for input, or surveys the board's opinion with a poll, it's just you pushing your own biased opinion and calling for a specific change without supporting it with anything. You're part of the shitposting and this isn't a proper meta thread.
>>
>>60195198
This isn't even the worst shit I see posted here. That's just generic shitposting. The endless /pol/bait, offtopic /biz/ shit, clickbait threads with links to tabloid rumor mill sites like wccftech, threads flooded with crying wojaks and offtopic cherrypicked benchmarks, etc. This board has needed a serious clean-up for months.
>>
>>60195198
Just report the threads that are OT and carry on with your day. This shit is not complicated.
>>
I literally made a thread in response to this.
It's doing quite well.
>>60198238
There are no mods
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.